Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aggron Normal lvl 58 Boy

Ho-Oh Normal lvl 51 Genderless

Shuckle Normal (Chuck) lvl 52 Boy

Scrafty Normal lvl 66 Girl

Xerneas Shiny (I think) (Japanese name) lvl 68 Genderless

Wigglytuff Normal lvl 59 Boy

Spinda Normal (Spindy) lvl 55 Girl

More Coming
Shiny Xerneas is illegal

Edit: Also, please list IVs. The people here are only interested in things with good IVs, preferably with EMs and in a matching ball

Aggron Normal lvl 58 Boy

Xerneas Shiny (I think) (Japanese name) lvl 68 Genderless

More Coming
If it actually is shiny, it's a hack, as Xerneas cannot be shiny through legitimate means. Even then, it can't be traded.

keep or toss regirock
impish 0|0|0|31|31|31
Pretty cool how you got three 0s but its an insta-toss. All Regirocks you catch are gonna have three 31s guaranteed.

Aggron Normal lvl 58 Boy

Xerneas (Japanese name) lvl 68 Genderless

More Coming
Azelf Normal lvl 74 Genderless

Gyarados Normal (Gya) lvl 68 Girl
List them so people don't ask for one pokemon at a time only to find out you don't have it. Also people are usually only interested in Competitive/Collectible pokemon, and not random pokemon you (or someone else) caught in game, so list accordingly.
Also using one post makes it easier for people to look at.

Gengar Normal lvl 75 Girl

Gallade Normal (Rally) lvl 50 Boy

Quagsire Normal lvl 52 Boy

Metagross Normal (Beldy) lvl 56 Genderless

Vanilluxe Normal lvl 54 Girl

Diggersby Normal lvl 54 Boy

Charizard Normal lvl 87 Boy

Jellicent (Pink) lvl 54 Girl

Heracross Normal (Harriette) lvl 50 Girl

Poliwrath Normal lvl 59 Boy

Honedge Normal lvl 1 Girl

Talonflame Normal lvl 54 Girl

Dragalge Shiny lvl 55 Boy

Lucario Normal lvl 26 Boy

Arcanine Normal lvl 21 Boy

If you want to know about any of them or moves, give me a offer and i will give info.
Gonna quote one of the coolest peeps on smogon ash1236 (only I added ALL the special additions!)

List them so people don't ask for one pokemon at a time only to find out you don't have it. Also people are usually only interested in Competitive/Collectible pokemon, and not random pokemon you caught in game, so list accordingly.

And looks like you are new so, welcome to smogon.

And double/triple posting is against the rules so you should delete 2 and edit one post before a mod catches you. :P

Aggron Normal lvl 58 Boy

If you want to know about any of them or moves, give me a offer and i will give info.
Look I'm sorry, but no one around here wants any of that. Shinies aren't worth crap if they're not competitive...

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Aggron Normal lvl 58 Boy

Hello there, please use hide tags when listing a bunch of things:

[ hide] [/ hide]

I also suggest listing the IV's of what you're trying to offer for trade and what you might want in return. Smogon(ers) are really only interested in competitive Pokemon (high IV's, correct spread for their associated nature/role, etc.)

If you're interested in trading trophy shinies or anything of the sort reddit might be a better option.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Hello there, please use hide tags when listing a bunch of things:

I also suggest listing the IV's of what you're trying to offer for trade and what you might want in return. Smogon(ers) are really only interested in competitive Pokemon (high IV's, correct spread for their associated nature/role, etc.)

If you're interested in trading trophy shinies or anything of the sort reddit might be a better option.
how do you do the 2nd html thing here.. where you get the yellow background but no hide tag button?

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
bumping this

lf the following pokemon

ha lickitung in either premier, heal or lux ball
ha smoochum in lux ball

cmt please :)

also if anyone wants to catch both of these and throw some egg moves on em, ill trade a dragonite code

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey there DogeForRealMC and welcome to Smogon!

They way you're going about looking for trades is all wrong. This thread is used for asking for certain Pokemon / items / services, not for advertising.

Secondly, people here are only interested in:
  • Legendary Pokemon that have been soft reset in Pokemon X, Y, Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire. Flawless IV spreads or don't bother
  • Female Pokemon that are able to breed in non-standard Pokeballs and/or with their Hidden Ability
  • Shiny Pokemon with flawless IVs and natures, although these aren't as valuable as some people think due to them being so easy to breed this generation.
Also, if you have a lot of stuff to offer, you should create a trading thread in this forum instead of advertising your stuff in this thread. However, the stuff you have been offering so far has been totally random and I don't think anyone would be interested in any of them. Sorry, just being honest!

@ everyone else:

you guys should learn about plain tags: [plain][/plain]

You can use them to wrap around other BB code so that you don't have to write them wrong by adding spaces / symbols to show other people. Like this...

[plain][IMG][/IMG][/plain] let's other people see the IMG tags without having to write them erroneously:

[IMG][/IMG]

just a quick PSA for you all :)

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
Hey there DogeForRealMC and welcome to Smogon!

They way you're going about looking for trades is all wrong. This thread is used for asking for certain Pokemon / items / services, not for advertising.

Secondly, people here are only interested in:
  • Legendary Pokemon that have been soft reset in Pokemon X, Y, Omega Ruby or Alpha Sapphire. Flawless IV spreads or don't bother
  • Female Pokemon that are able to breed in non-standard Pokeballs and/or with their Hidden Ability
  • Shiny Pokemon with flawless IVs and natures, although these aren't as valuable as some people think due to them being so easy to breed this generation.
Also, if you have a lot of stuff to offer, you should create a trading thread in this forum instead of advertising your stuff in this thread. However, the stuff you have been offering so far has been totally random and I don't think anyone would be interested in any of them. Sorry, just being honest!

@ everyone else:

you guys should learn about plain tags: [plain][/plain]

You can use them to wrap around other BB code so that you don't have to write them wrong by adding spaces / symbols to show other people. Like this...

[plain][IMG][/IMG][/plain] let's other people see the IMG tags without having to write them erroneously:

[IMG][/IMG]

just a quick PSA for you all :)
I already knew about plain text, .com drilled it into my brain. I prefer seeing a yellow background though :/

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader
That'd be awesome! Are you sure you don't want to have anything specific?
Nah, don't need anything special for it, unless you happen to have a Female HA Net Ball Qwilfish. I'll PM you later on since I won't be available till later tonight.

Also, looking for a female HA Net Ball Qwilfish. Nature/IVs are irrelevant. I don't have a whole lot to offer since I've been ded for a while, but I'll try and send something nice over in exchange.
Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)