Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone got any of the following laying around? (For breeding, dont need to be maxed)
(F) drought vulpix
(M) bulbasaur (leach seed)
(F) bulbasaur (clorophyl)
Honedge (guts)
Ditto

I finally baught a new 3ds after mine was stolen so im starting over, still doin the original playthrough, so i dont have really anything great to offer :-/

I do however have a shiny wrumple that i found legit 30 minutes in O.o.

Anyhow, can anyone help a guy out?

Anyone got any of the following laying around? (For breeding, dont need to be maxed)
(F) drought vulpix
Honedge (guts)
Ditto

I finally baught a new 3ds after mine was stolen so im starting over, still doin the original playthrough, so i dont have really anything great to offer :-/

Click me for the ditto
Be sure to read and follow the rules.

(F) drought vulpix
Honedge (guts)
Ditto

I have a chlorophyll bulba, pm me. I can also probably get leech on it, too

is Ash's Greninja SRable? Tried SR 4 times and got Hardy nature on all... It would suck if it isn't nature locked and I just got stuck with a shitty one

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
LF any Sturdy Bergmite or Friend Safari featuring it that can be spared, IVs/Nature don't matter, preferably female but will take what I can get.

Looking for a Dream ball Emolga Repeat ball Darumaka Luxury ball Vullaby and Heal ball Yamask.
Offering in return other Pokemon in rare balls pm me for details.
Also what's the best ball for a shiny Gigalith?
Thank you!
Bump

LF any Sturdy Bergmite or Friend Safari featuring it that can be spared, IVs/Nature don't matter, preferably female but will take what I can get.
I can help. Pm me if you still need my help.

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope, same nature/ivs I believe.
Yes it's not. And sadly I think it will either be unbreedable or it won't be able to pass down the battle bond ability. Kinda like cosplay Pikachu and Spiky eared Pichu. Whether or not we can transfer it to future generations will remain to be seen. I think if we can it will be compatible with the Pokebank.

Hi guys. Matching Pokéballs for each of them? I'd keep in mind the new effects of Sun/Moon balls too :D
shiny reg-, ,

shiny megaX- , ,

shiny mega Y- same as shiny reg

reg Y- , , , ,

reg X- , , ,

If you're gonna be doing these, mind if I could get one? I'll be able to make up for ALL of them, if they're BR and shiny in special balls

Last edited:
If you're gonna be doing these, mind if I could get one? I'll be able to make up for ALL of them, if they're BR and shiny in special balls
Sure. I think I'm going to do Luxury Ball for MegaY and Dusk Ball for MegaX, both shinies. Now I just need to decide Natures, and find the right TSV Hatcher and help finding out my Eggs ESV.

Sure. I think I'm going to do Luxury Ball for MegaY and Dusk Ball for MegaX, both shinies. Now I just need to decide Natures, and find the right TSV Hatcher and help finding out my Eggs ESV.
Alright, cool. Let me know when you got those, or just PM me right now. Then, we can work out a sweet deal. If you need it, I can also hook you up to a cloner to clone them

(F) drought vulpix
Honedge (guts)
Ditto

Hey, if you still need a f drought vulpix pm me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)