Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for someone who can catch or breed me a female soundproof bouffalant in a luxury ball. Please VM me if you've got one and what you're interested in having in return.

Does anyone have a swift Swim Poliwag for me? I despiretly need a Politoed for my Rain team and i just can't get one.
Thanks already

Looking for someone who can catch or breed me a female soundproof bouffalant in a luxury ball. Please VM me if you've got one and what you're interested in having in return.
I have a female 5iv Luxury Ball HA Bouffy. It's not in my thread yet because I'm waiting for the 'usual' 50 Pokés update. =P

Thinking of doing a LeafGreen/Emerald 3rd gen runthrough. Snything special I should look out for that I can't get in 6th gen (that I could transger to 6th gen, of course)?

Also, any idea how I can check my current orb amount in Dream Radar? Just caught Tornadus.

Last edited:
Hey guys, I've been out of the scene for a few years. Was just wondering, is there any reason to do 3rd gen RNG anymore? Apart from Shiny Mew / Deoxys, is there anything that you can't get on other games, that would make it worth RNGing an Emerald save file? Thanks in advance
Most of the questions have been answered already, it seems, but I'll try to summarize it and add a bit of my own:

- Pokémon with Defog. This is a big thing, considering that a lot of Pokémon can learn the move. There are a few Pokémon in specific that like the move, like Skarmory, Dustox, any form of Mew, Shiftry, etc;
- In gen 4, there's a Sucker-Punch move tutor and there are actually a couple of Pokémon/Smogon movesets that use it, like all the Hitmon's, Victreebell, Shedinja (maybe), Seviper, Shiftry;
- Some 3rd gen tutor moves are nice to have like Body Slam/Double-Edge Tauros, Counter/BodySlam/Seismic Toss Kangaskhan (dealing 200 damage guaranteed is nice lol), Body Slam/Headbutt Dunsparce has a cool niche too (DAT 60% para);
- (non-)shiny male or Genderless Pokémon in matching balls is a big plus since you can't breed them. Shiny Tauros matches really well with a Safari Ball for example or shiny HA Braviary from White 2. If it's allowed and I have the choice to pick between a pentagon male/genderless or a previous gen but with a matching ball, the choice is really easy for me;
- Dream Radar legendaries like the Kami's and the gen 2 mascots are fairly good with their HA;
- Some Colo/XD RNGs are very nice, like Refresh Salamence or Baton Pass Zapdos;
- And as was said, some legendaries are shiny locked in gen 6 so that's a nice thing to have if you like that.

And naturally, just because some people have some of the things I mentioned, doesn't mean you shouldn't try to get them yourself if you can. Just don't give your Mew away for an easy gen 6 shiny hatch lol. =P

Thinking of doing a LeafGreen/Emerald 3rd gen runthrough. Snything special I should look out for that I can't get in 6th gen (that I could transger to 6th gen, of course)?

Also, any idea how I can check my current orb amount in Dream Radar? Just caught Tornadus.
There's plenty of things you can get in Emerald or FRLG. Just think about wether certain specific move tutors are nice to have on your gen 3-4 Pokés and go from there.

Also, just press Start on the Dream Radar menu. It should be in the top right.

Last edited:

Skymin_Flower

It's Seed Flare time.
Most of the questions have been answered already, it seems, but I'll try to summarize it and add a bit of my own:

- Pokémon with Defog. This is a big thing, considering that a lot of Pokémon can learn the move. There are a few Pokémon in specific that like the move, like Skarmory, Dustox, any form of Mew, Shiftry, etc;
- In gen 4, there's a Sucker-Punch move tutor and there are actually a couple of Pokémon/Smogon movesets that use it, like all the Hitmon's, Victreebell, Shedinja (maybe), Seviper, Shiftry;
- Some 3rd gen tutor moves are nice to have like Body Slam/Double-Edge Tauros, Counter/BodySlam/Seismic Toss Kangaskhan (dealing 200 damage guaranteed is nice lol), Body Slam/Headbutt Dunsparce has a cool niche too (DAT 60% para);
- (non-)shiny male or Genderless Pokémon in matching balls is a big plus since you can't breed them. Shiny Tauros matches really well with a Safari Ball for example or shiny HA Braviary from White 2. If it's allowed and I have the choice to pick between a pentagon male/genderless or a previous gen but with a matching ball, the choice is really easy for me;
- Dream Radar legendaries like the Kami's and the gen 2 mascots are fairly good with their HA;
- And as was said, some legendaries are shiny locked in gen 6 so that's a nice thing to have if you like that.

And naturally, just because some people have some of the things I mentioned, doesn't mean you shouldn't try to get them yourself if you can. Just don't give your Mew away for an easy gen 6 shiny hatch lol. =P
Thanks for the reply! I definitely wouldn't :) I seem to recall I traded them for a bunch of credits mostly.. in Generation 4 there was quite literally nothing that was worth a 1 for 1 trade for a Shiny Mew or Deoxys from memory.

Thanks for the list of stuff~

There's plenty of things you can get in Emerald or FRLG. Just think about wether certain specific move tutors are nice to have on your gen 3-4 Pokés and go from there.

Also, just press Start on the Dream Radar menu. It should be in the top right.

Wow! Very helpful post! :D

I can see my current number of orbs, but I cant tell how much I've earned in total, including ones I've spent.

Not exactly, as Thundurus and later Landorus are unlocked after collecting a certain total amount of orbs. You can spend them on upgrading the equipment and/or on capture tools without really delaying when the next Eureka Extension opens up. Professor Burnet will occasionally mention how many orbs you've collected to date after finishing an extension, though. Pretty much just keep collecting orbs until Eureka Extension Beta appears, and the same afterwards for Gamma.

I can see my current number of orbs, but I cant tell how much I've earned in total, including ones I've spent.
You can't tell that until you catch Landorus (unless you calculate based on what you have bought plus current orbs). I believe Tornadus requires around 400.

Oh yeah, that's true. x_X Well, you can always try to calculate it by checking what you bought with the orbs to get an estimate. It's annoying, definitely.

Edit: ninja'd by Regiultima lol.

shiny finder

forever searching
is a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Chatot Wrangler
Does anyone have a swift Swim Poliwag for me? I despiretly need a Politoed for my Rain team and i just can't get one.
Thanks already
I can catch you one for free if you are still looking. PM/VM when you're around again :)

According to Smogon's guide the required orbs are the totals after you catch the previous Therian. So you unlock Thundurus by betting 1500 orbs after you complete Tornadus' extension. Just went through a similar thing with Misdreavus, and their results seemed to confirm that.

Does anyone mind trading my Kadabra and Scyther back and forth for Scizor\Alakazam? :)
I can help. Moving to VM.

Last edited:

Cretacerus

Survivor
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Reactions Contest Winner
Hey guys, reposting my cloning request from four pages back. I would appreciate if someone could help me out. :P
I would need two additional copies each of the following Pokemon. You may of course keep copies of them for yourself and use them for breeding purposes.

♂ Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Quick Feet (HA) | Worry Seed, Fake Tears, Bullet Seed, Natural Gift
♂ Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Swift Swim (HA) | Knock Off, Rapid Spin, Aqua Jet, Cross Poison
♂ Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Shell Armor (HA) | Amnesia, Wide Guard, Thrash, Body Slam
♀ Adamant | 31/31/31/xx/31/31 | Sheer Force (HA) | Crunch, Hammer Arm, Iron Head, Curse

Since that's quite a huge cloning job, I can additionally offer one 5IV spitback of Luxury Tropius, Dusk Tangela or Repeat Shroomish in return for your services, all have their HA and 4 EMs.

Hey LF espeed dratini can anybody help me out with an espeed dratini? I don't have much to offer in return, but I"ll love you forever.... idc about IVs I have plenty of good breeders just need the egg move

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)