Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knew it. Darn, lets go for another 45 hours then! :)
Not sure if you already know, but there are other methods to hatch shinies, the easiest one being TSV hatching. Unless you're specifically wanting to hatch via Shiny Charm + Masuda Method, of course.

Not sure if you already know, but there are other methods to hatch shinies, the easiest one being TSV hatching. Unless you're specifically wanting to hatch via Shiny Charm + Masuda Method, of course.
I know, but I want my beldum to have my OT. Feels more "real" to me :) I also like the challange. I haven't beaten the E4 yet either, so I'm biking around in route 117 to hatch my eggs.

Need a female Hippopotas with Slack Off and Whirlwind (and maybe Curse?) and an Impish Vullaby for breeding. Just need spitbacks since I have 5IV parents for both.

Wow! Got another one. 2 in a day, that's crazy :D Better IVs this time. Jolly, 29/31/31/31/31/31. Worth anything for competitive use?
Flawed IVs on a breedable Pokémon are usually a big no from a competitive point of view, nicknamable shiny or not.

Sooner or later there will be a scenario, where your Metagross will die to an attack/a combination of attacks, that a flawless Metagross could have survived.
It isn't a significant loss of staying power, but for competitive use you really want to have every single stat point that you can possibly have.
Competitive Pokémon is a game of numbers and odds. Flawed stats = more likely that you will lose the battle.

That being said... it's absolutely useable.

Last edited:
Flawed IVs on a breedable Pokémon are usually a big no from a competitive point of view, nicknamable shiny or not.

Sooner or later there will be a scenario, where your Metagross will die to an attack/a combination of attacks, that a flawless Metagross could have survived.
It isn't a significant loss of staying power, but for competitive use you really want to have every single stat point that you can possibly have.
Competitive Pokémon is a game of numbers and odds. Flawed stats = more likely that you will lose the battle.

That being said... it's absolutely useable.
Good point! I wouldn't settle for a flawed one anyways. I will continue! :-)

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
Good point! I wouldn't settle for a flawed one anyways. I will continue! :-)
If you're not settling for a 29/31/31/31/31/31 shiny, then you ether have no sanity or you will have no sanity soon. In my opinion, that is insanely good shiny.

Looking for a flawless jolly mold breaker drilbur, and a calm female flawless cleffa/clefairy/clefable w/stealth rocks and wish. Offering adamant female huge power marill w/ belly drum and aqua jet flawless minus spAtk evs, modest Male battle ready Empolen flawless minus atk ivs or a timid female frisk noibat flawless minus atk ivs.

Well... Mega Metagross has no use for a Life Orb number, regular Metagross has no use for a Jolly nature and competitive battles on a cartridge are usually played at level 50, which wouldn't give you a Life Orb number anyway.
Derp, thought this was the person talking about the Bagon from earlier.

Need a female Hippopotas with Slack Off and Whirlwind (and maybe Curse?) and an Impish Vullaby for breeding. Just need spitbacks since I have 5IV parents for both.

Is it too late to get an Eon Ticket? I know the code event ended. Is there any other way besides Streetpass to get an Eon Ticket? I'm asking because no one I know who plays Pokemon lives in my general area, so it would be hard for me to get one.

Is it too late to get an Eon Ticket? I know the code event ended. Is there any other way besides Streetpass to get an Eon Ticket? I'm asking because no one I know who plays Pokemon lives in my general area, so it would be hard for me to get one.
Not sure if homepassing still works (last time I did it was like 2-3 months ago). If you're running Windows 7 or newer you could give it a try:

http://www.glaciergaming.co.uk/articles/640/homepass-for-3ds-version-94-on-windows

I don't think that there are any other legit ways of getting it right now.

In addition to homepass, going to a "Nintendo zone" allows you access to stored street passes from other players who have been there...best buy is one, McDonald's is one...there are others (that may be easier to get to depending on where you live) and it can definitely increase your odds. If you're in the us and you wait for the hoopa event to start at mcdonalds, you're almost guaranteed to get one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 16)