Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that :( out of curiosity, what stuff that isn't purely sentimental did you lose? Maybe some of us can help you recoup your losses :) I don't have much going ATM, but if you lost a Malamar/Sharpedo/Crobat or a nearly perfect Calm heatran then I am your guy :V
I did make a list on my guild's site:

Also for my own reference I am putting a list here of everything that was completed that I recall I lost:

Level Ball Geodude set
Safari Ball Geodude set
Moon Ball Dunsparce set
Lure Ball Psyduck set
Quick Ball Psyduck set
Great Ball Psyduck set
Repeat Ball Magby set
Luxury Ball Magby set
Dream Ball Magby set

Din (Dive Ball Shiny Volcarona)
Blue Virus (Shiny P-Z)
Nowi (Safari Ball Shiny Flygon)
Sora (Premier Ball Shiny Starly)
Sparx (Lure Ball Shiny Yanma)
Sentinel (Shiny Magnemite)
Hermite Crab (Premier Ball Shiny Dwebble)
Spray Fish (Heavy Ball Shiny Remoraid)
Pepper (Level Ball Shiny Cyndaquil(F))
Sir Kibble (Dream Ball Shiny Pawniard)
Flurrie (Dive Ball Shiny Cottonnee)
Winkle (Dream Ball Shiny Shelmet)
Kammy (Premier Ball Shiny Delphox(F))
Bessie Bass (Nest Ball Shiny Basculin-R)
Dig-Dug (Heavy Ball Shiny Dugtrio)
Sorrow Fist (Shiny Sawk)
Ram (Nest Ball Shiny Gogoat)
X-Naut (Self Hatched Shiny 6IV Beldum)
Jambette (Heal Ball Bulbasaur)
(probably others I'm forgetting)

6IV Arceus
5IV Brave Diancie
~6IV Mild Latios
Every single unhatched egg in my PC(would make a super long list)

All 5-6IV 4EM and matching ball.

But b/c I'm super picky and want every detail to match my lost version including nickname I doubt I'd be able to get help on these.

My best hope is contacting those I recently traded any of these two for a female reject but most of these do not fall under that list.

Luckily the main bulk of my collection is on my bank but anything I recently bred/got or anything that is considered one of my favorite Pokemon just happened to be on that file.

All but 5 of the breedables were bred by myself so perhaps I have rejects in my X or my bank but getting myself motivated to redo all of them is a challenge.

I'm desperately looking for a HA Alomomola, so would anyone be willing to trade me one? Ivs and what not don't matter, as I can do that myself. I'm not sure what to trade for it honestly so feel free to make a request, but I do have a few shinies and two Impish sturdy arons (31/31/31/31/31/x)to trade. I'd also be more than willing to breed a specific Pokemon or something like that too if need be.
Edit: No longer needed :)

Last edited:
I'm desperately looking for a HA Alomomola, so would anyone be willing to trade me one? Ivs and what not don't matter, as I can do that myself. I'm not sure what to trade for it honestly so feel free to make a request, but I do have a few shinies and two Impish sturdy arons (31/31/31/31/31/x)to trade. I'd also be more than willing to breed a specific Pokemon or something like that too if need be.
I can quickly breed you a spitback for free. It's in a dream ball and I will get you a female in case you want to breed it down. PM/VM me to coordinate.

n.n rattata

Banned deucer.
Looking for Timid Heatran with decent IVs. HP Rock would be perfect. Offering: 31/xx/31/31/28-29/31 Timid Kyurem, Naive 31/30/23/31/31/31 Naive Azelf (has Evs) and Hasty 31/31/31/27/xx/31 Hasty HK Rayquaza. All SRed by me.
Edit: Also in need of 2 Ability Capsules!
New page bump. Edit: Been helped with the capsules

I did make a list on my guild's site:

Also for my own reference I am putting a list here of everything that was completed that I recall I lost:

Level Ball Geodude set
Safari Ball Geodude set
Moon Ball Dunsparce set
Lure Ball Psyduck set
Quick Ball Psyduck set
Great Ball Psyduck set
Repeat Ball Magby set
Luxury Ball Magby set
Dream Ball Magby set

Din (Dive Ball Shiny Volcarona)
Blue Virus (Shiny P-Z)
Nowi (Safari Ball Shiny Flygon)
Sora (Premier Ball Shiny Starly)
Sparx (Lure Ball Shiny Yanma)
Sentinel (Shiny Magnemite)
Hermite Crab (Premier Ball Shiny Dwebble)
Spray Fish (Heavy Ball Shiny Remoraid)
Pepper (Level Ball Shiny Cyndaquil(F))
Sir Kibble (Dream Ball Shiny Pawniard)
Flurrie (Dive Ball Shiny Cottonnee)
Winkle (Dream Ball Shiny Shelmet)
Kammy (Premier Ball Shiny Delphox(F))
Bessie Bass (Nest Ball Shiny Basculin-R)
Dig-Dug (Heavy Ball Shiny Dugtrio)
Sorrow Fist (Shiny Sawk)
Ram (Nest Ball Shiny Gogoat)
X-Naut (Self Hatched Shiny 6IV Beldum)
Jambette (Heal Ball Bulbasaur)
(probably others I'm forgetting)

6IV Arceus
5IV Brave Diancie
~6IV Mild Latios
Every single unhatched egg in my PC(would make a super long list)

All 5-6IV 4EM and matching ball.

But b/c I'm super picky and want every detail to match my lost version including nickname I doubt I'd be able to get help on these.

My best hope is contacting those I recently traded any of these two for a female reject but most of these do not fall under that list.

Luckily the main bulk of my collection is on my bank but anything I recently bred/got or anything that is considered one of my favorite Pokemon just happened to be on that file.

All but 5 of the breedables were bred by myself so perhaps I have rejects in my X or my bank but getting myself motivated to redo all of them is a challenge.
I can get you a new Heal Ball Bulbasaur, since I'm the one who gave you the one you lost. I also have a Repeat Ball Magby with its HA that I will breed up for you, just let me know what egg moves you'd like.

Also could someone touch trade me an Articuno to streamline my SR?

Last edited:
I can get you a new Heal Ball Bulbasaur, since I'm the one who gave you the one you lost. I also have a Repeat Ball Magby with its HA that I will breed up for you, just let me know what egg moves you'd like.

Also could someone touch trade me an Articuno to streamline my SR?
That would help out a lot for Bulbasaur if you can, thanks.

Repeat Ball Magby was the Jolly set from my thread but my guild has a 5iv version I can use to rebreed to make it nicknameable so it won't be necessary.

As for my file I need to accept it's the end of the road and I should get started on a new one if I want to get back to breeding efficiently. It's so difficult to throw in the towel though as once I get past the corruption screen I know I'm gonna be super busy.

Last edited:
That would help out a lot for Bulbasaur if you can, thanks.

Repeat Ball Magby was the Jolly set from my thread but my guild has a 5iv version I can use to rebreed to make it nicknameable so it won't be necessary.

As for my file I need to accept it's the end of the road and I should get started on a new one if I want to get back to breeding efficiently. It's so difficult to throw in the towel though as once I get past the corruption screen I know I'm gonna be super busy.
You can at least try finding a friend with a power save and try and restoring a save on pc. It might help and you might be able to save it

Would powersave be worthwhile to get just so I have a back-up save if shit hits the fan? Can it replace a corrupted save?

Just the thought of losing a lot of pokes (even though I have them split between 2 games) is kinda heart dropping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 6)