Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for the following VGC 2016 ubers with pentagons and near flawless/flawless IVs:) I have unfortunately already caught most of my legends with bad Ivs

Yveltal - Timid (Shiny would be super nice)
Groudon - Brave, Adamant, Timid, Modest
Kyogre - Quiet, Modest,Timid
Xerneas - Timid (Shiny would be super nice)
Rayquaza - Jolly

Moderator edit: Don't gloat about your catches here.
Hamster edit: I didn't mean to gloat about my catch, I just wanted to offer it for trade!

Last edited:
Anyone know good set details for a jolly natured gliscor with poison heal?
You can try this set

20 hp / 236 atk/ 252 speed . 20 hp to reach poison heal number.

12 hp /242 atk/252 speed , 12 hp also reach poison heal number

Sword Dance/Earthquake/Roost/Baton Pass

Sword Dance/Earthquake/Ice Fang/Roost

Acrobatic is not an option since you will carry an item .

Last edited:
You can try this set

20 hp / 236 atk/ 252 speed . 20 hp to reach poison heal number.

Sword Dance/Earthquake/Roost/Baton Pass

Sword Dance/Earthquake/Ice Fang/Roost

Acrobatic is not an option since you will carry an item .
Thank you! I'll definitely try this!

Anyone know good set details for a jolly natured gliscor with poison heal?
The ev's I use are (12HP, 4Atk, 196Def, 252SpDef, 44Speed ) but it's made for the battle maison (moves: sub/protect/equake/toxic)..its very good toxic stall in singles not as good for doubles/triples (heavy sdef invest because I forgot to breed carefull!)

Can you only recieve the Cosplay Pikachu in Slateport?

I dont want to reset it but am trying to get as many ribbons as I can on Porygon in my rerun of ORAS. Was wondering if I head up to Ventandurf can I start rising the ranks with ease to eventually get all the ribbons while being able to possibly skip Pikachu?

The ev's I use are (12HP, 4Atk, 196Def, 252SpDef, 44Speed ) but it's made for the battle maison (moves: sub/protect/equake/toxic)..its very good toxic stall in singles not as good for doubles/triples (heavy sdef invest because I forgot to breed carefull!)
For the record this is a very wasteful spread for Jolly, using an Impish nature with 76Def and 140Speed EVs gives you the same stats @lvl 50 and saves 24 EVs to stick wherever.

Does anyone have one of the members of the Clefable line knowing soft-boiled? I really need one. I don't care about nature, IV's, or anything and if you do only have one, I can clone it and trade you back the original.

Does anyone have one of the members of the Clefable line knowing soft-boiled? I really need one. I don't care about nature, IV's, or anything and if you do only have one, I can clone it and trade you back the original.
Not to be nosy, but why? Softboiled isn't an egg move so there's no way of getting it on a Clefairy except for Gen III.

Not to be nosy, but why? Softboiled isn't an egg move so there's no way of getting it on a Clefairy except for Gen III.
It is superior to moonlight because in OU sand and rain are common which reduce the hp that you get back where as soft-boiled is not affected by weather. It also has double the PP. While it is hard to get, I have seen some people who have it and it would really help my team out.

It is superior to moonlight because in OU sand and rain are common which reduce the hp that you get back where as soft-boiled is not affected by weather. It also has double the PP. While it is hard to get, I have seen some people who have it and it would really help my team out.
He asked why you need a random one and not a competitive one since softboiled cannot be bred down in 6th gen:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 30)