Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lego

Formally LegoFigure11
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Vaporeon just asking what are you going to use the ability for
There is a notorious strategy involving a Choice Scarf Entrainment HA Durant that originated in the Gen V Battle Subway (the team using the strategy hit over 1000 wins in the Gen V Battle Subway), and has been adapted to work in the Battle Maison, with a team reaching 3250 straight wins. You can read about how the strategy works in both of those team reports.

Vaporeon just asking what are you going to use the ability for
There is a notorious strategy involving a Choice Scarf Entrainment HA Durant that originated in the Gen V Battle Subway (the team using the strategy hit over 1000 wins in the Gen V Battle Subway), and has been adapted to work in the Battle Maison, with a team reaching 3250 straight wins. You can read about how the strategy works in both of those team reports.
Yeah, I just wanted to try it out :P

If anyone has one, you can CMT :) I also have a bunch of females in Apricorn balls that aren't listed as well.

I caught my own, nevermind :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ckn
Hello, I am looking for 6 HA Mewtwo codes, 4 HA Moltres codes and 1 HA Zapdos code. PM me or post on my thread if you have these North American codes.

Last edited:
What're some cool balls for Victreebell and Noivern? And does anyone have:

> A female solar power helioptile in a cool ball (preferably not ultra but I'll look) Thanks to BlackoutSLM
> A female growlithe (preferably flash fire, with morning sun and flare blitz) in a cool ball

IVs/Nature don't matter. I have lots of different breeding spitbacks to offer in exchange.
Still looking for the growlithe~ Also looking for a female noibat in a premier/luxury ball; ability doesn't matter.

Hi, I'm looking for a shiny male Pidove that has the move Morning Sun and can be renamed by the trainer that trades it to me

Hello,

i"m looking for Articuno and Moltres. just trying to get my living pokedex before Sun and Moon.
i have some other legionaries i can trade back.

HELP WANTED:
4th/5th gen distributor for a future Shiny Bold 30/x/31/30/31/30 Manaphy giveaway

PREREQUISITES:
- Ability to properly handle .pkm's
- Not on Smogon Blacklist

I don't know when I'll start this giveaway...probably two to three weeks from now. Maybe soon...again, don't know. I have to think of something creative for this.

Out of the Pokemon that are not limited in Yellow (ex. not Snorlax, Pikachu, Zapdos, etc.), which Pokemon would it be wise to stock up on before the release of Sun and Moon due to competitively viable Gen I only moves?

No need to mention No Guard Fissure Machamp. Despite being banned in all formats except AG, I still plan on getting one for AG battles and/or battles with friends.

One final thing, don't feel limited to suggesting only OU/Uber/AG viable Pokemon. I'd like to be as prepared as I can for Gen I Pokemon demand in Sun and Moon.

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Out of the Pokemon that are not limited in Yellow (ex. not Snorlax, Pikachu, Zapdos, etc.), which Pokemon would it be wise to stock up on before the release of Sun and Moon due to competitively viable Gen I only moves?

No need to mention No Guard Fissure Machamp. Despite being banned in all formats except AG, I still plan on getting one for AG battles and/or battles with friends.

One final thing, don't feel limited to suggesting only OU/Uber/AG viable Pokemon. I'd like to be as prepared as I can for Gen I Pokemon demand in Sun and Moon.
Venomoth, Farfetch'd and Doduo with Whirlwind could be useful (although they are limited, the legendary birds with Whirlwind could also come in handy).

Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff could be nice to stock up on, because you could teach it Tri-Attack, which it normally can't learn. (other Pokemon with Tri-Attack could also be useful, like Cloyster, Clefable and Mew/Mewtwo, but they don't get STAB from it and doesn't really need it).

Chansey, Drowzee/Hypno, Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff, Clefairy/Clefable are bulky Pokemon that only get Psywave through gen 1 TM, you might want to consider those.

There's probably more, but I can't think of any at the moment, I'll edit the post if more comes to mind.

lf for event legendarys for pokedex like darkrai, celebi, keldeo and i can give others event legendarys like shaymin hoppa jirachi

I'm looking for:
- Jolly HA Tauros
- Level Ball Growlithe (f)
(if possible with Morning Sun and
Close Combat)

I can offer some DBHA or Apricorn Ball Pokemons.

Would anyone happen to have a spare female HA Abra in a premier or luxury ball? Just spent 2 hours trying to get one myself but they were all male :( I have a few things to offer (provided you can clone), I just haven't opened my thread yet :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)