Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 47 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, all.

I am looking for the following items. I have a lot to trade.

Ganlon Berry
Salac Berry
Apicot Berry
Lansat Berry
Starf Berry
Jaboca Berry
Rowap Berry
Maranga Berry
Master Balls

Can anyone help me with some ORAS Tutor moves? I have 5 pokemon that are EV trained and battle ready, they just need moves that I can't get currently (I only have XY right now). Other than some breedable HA pokemon or clones of my battle collection (if you can clone), I can offer an Arceus code & I still have a Darkrai code that is good until the end of the month for redemption (if there is anyone who missed that promo event. In the same lines I have a Manaphy for trade as well).

Can anyone help me with some ORAS Tutor moves? I have 5 pokemon that are EV trained and battle ready, they just need moves that I can't get currently (I only have XY right now). Other than some breedable HA pokemon or clones of my battle collection (if you can clone), I can offer an Arceus code & I still have a Darkrai code that is good until the end of the month for redemption (if there is anyone who missed that promo event. In the same lines I have a Manaphy for trade as well).
I'd be glad to help, PM me the details.

Hey! Does anyone have a defog Zapdos, Latias, and/or Latios with decent natures they would be willing to trade?

I'm offering shiny Eevees (Timid, Jolly, Careful)

Would a 31/31/31/31/31/30 Timid Raikou be considered a keep? It has HP Ice, so I figured yeah.
I'm gonna disagree with everyone here. But if that has hidden power ice then that could be worth a keep. Yes the speed is imperfect but the speed is 30 and you have a hidden power to out your counters. Hidden power is essential on raikou and yes the 30 and 31 can make a very small difference however, I still think you have a solid keep.

I'm gonna disagree with everyone here. But if that has hidden power ice then that could be worth a keep. Yes the speed is imperfect but the speed is 30 and you have a hidden power to out your counters. Hidden power is essential on raikou and yes the 30 and 31 can make a very small difference however, I still think you have a solid keep.
That's what I was thinking! I kept him anyways because he seemed pretty good.

Word of advice though ask before you keep. Then it seems pointless to ask if you already kept.
I took a bit to think about it after I had a resounding toss, because I thought it was really good for a first time reset. I talked to a buddy and he thought it was great.

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
LF any Bold or Quiet Carbink, IVs don't matter.
Bumping due to having bred my own Bold 'bink, just need the Quiet one now. Nothing too urgent, just looking for a backup plan in case my participation in the Infinite Ditto Giveaway Part 2 falls through for whatever reason.

Hey, all.

I am looking for the following items. I have a lot to trade.

Ganlon Berry
Salac Berry
Apicot Berry
Lansat Berry
Starf Berry
Jaboca Berry
Rowap Berry
Maranga Berry
Master Balls
I can provide most of those, minus the Master Balls and Jacoba Berries, let me know if you still need.

Looking for 5 NA Shiny Mewtwo codes.

Also looking for 2 NA Arceus codes.

Also looking for 1 random IV/nature Shaymin with OT GF from the event, that I can trade for, then trade to an event collector who wont re-distribute it.

Sooo I thought I had a drought vulpix, but it turns out that it has flash fire. Does anyone have a spare drought female in a not-normal pokeball? Ninetales looks nice with a lot so I'm not too fussed, and IVs/nature don't matter.

LF:
- 1 Code of Mewtwo Shiny
- 1 Code of PGL Garchomp

You can choose three of my Poké in my Trade for Mewtwo, two for the Garchomp (not the trophy case)

Hi I'm looking for a hidden ability bunnelby (huge power). Also, if anyone needs, I have hidden ability venipede (speed boost) I can easily breed.

Thanks in advance,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)