Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I am looking for a female Snow Warning Vulpix. I am trading a female Adamant Slush Rush Sandshrew.

Or I also have a shiny Golduck if you want that I guess.

And now I wait.

keep or toss keep in mind that since i dont use cheats and cought it in a luxery ball 1 reset can take up to half an hour if I have rotten luck I know I go for atatck but do those 2 points realy mather especialy since everything else is so high.

Tapu Bulu - #787 (Adamant)
HP: 27 - 28
Att: 29
Def: 30 - 31
SpA: 14
SpD: 31
Speed: 30 - 31

kept it since no one replied

Last edited:
Looking for a Buzzwole, giving a Pheromosa (seems fair). Tried the GTS but every offer I found would be taken before I could get it. PM friend code if anyone has the time

Does anyone have a timid HA snivy for trade? I don't care about the IVs, just need contrary
HA Snivy won't be obtainable in Sun/Moon until Bank drops. The reason being that the only way to get Hidden Abilities this Gen is through S.O.S, and Island Scan Pokemon don't have Sos battles.

Christian

Veni, vidi, vici
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Does anybody have a Ditto I could use for breeding?
Nature and IVs are irrelevant. I need it to breed some synchs

Last edited:
Looking for a HA Sandshrew in a nice pokeball. I can offer a HA Vulpix (Dive Ball) and a Mimikyu (Love Ball) for it.

Can someone with sun version please help me evolve my Rockruff Midday form?
Can help with evo if you're still looking, just post on my profile. If you want Accelerock taught just say which move you want replacing.

Edit: Forgot to say that I have Pokerus; if you want it then post on my profile.

Last edited:
Hey guys (Aaron "Cybertron" Zheng here)!
I'm looking for a pokémon with pokérus (any pokémon, doesn't matter) though I don't have much to offer, except a shiny baby chansey (don't remember the english name >_>), but for which I will ask more than just the pokérus.
Bump

Sondero

Don't you dare say you'd rather lose!
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
What's the fastest way to grind to level 100? Can I rematch Red?
I've heard that SOS chaining Bewear on the route before the Battle Tree is a decent way to Level Grind. I haven't tried it myself yet, but it may be worth checking out. Other than that, you can also rematch the Elite 4 infinitely, though that's not quite fast.
*reminisces about the OR/AS Blissey bases*

Can someone give me an alolan muk with a good nature and decent IVs? All I need is that... and optionally a good move set.. in willing to trade my beauty ub-02 or even my sogaleo I know it's a big request but much appreciated. My FC is 1822-3972-4875 please reply with your answer and FC please! Thank you in the future!

anyone here whio can trade me the follwing pokemon to complete my pokedex you cna get them back right away its just the last few I need for the shiny charm

politoed
scizor
porygon 2
porygon z
weavile

I can offer an bottle cap if you cna help me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 13)