Simple Questions/Requests - Mark 48 (Minor Pokemon Trades, Item Requests etc GO HERE) (NO HACKING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I just bred a Mudbray in a Level Ball with an Adamant nature and the Stamina ability for you.
It comes with 4 egg moves: Body Slam, Double-Edge, Magnitude and Close Combat.
Do you want a male or a female one? You can have it for free of course.
So sorry for the late reply! That's awesome! Exactly what I need :D I'd need a male most likely, if you can still spare one.

I'm looking for a male Tyrunt / Tyrantrum that knows Earthpower, only available as gen VI tutor move. Nature and IVs are irrelevant, I need him only to pass down egg moves.
I can offer BP items or several spitbacks, PM me for details.

I'm from Japan. I'm looking for codes of shiny Magikarp you can get in some asian countries.
I have many event Pokemons you were able to get only in Japan.

Greninja (OT:そうせんきょ(it means election) knows:Happy Hour from Pokemon Moive 2016)
Ash's Pikachu (Naughty)
Serena's Pancham (Adamant)
Lugia (Timid) (in Pokemon movie 2015)
Latios (Modest) (in Pokemon movie 2015)
Shiny Gardevoir (in Pokemon movie 2016)
Shiny Genger (in Pokemon movie 2016)
Giovanni's Nidoqueen
Maxie's Camerupt
Archie's Sharpedo
Cyrus's Weavile
Ghetsis's Hydreigon
Lysandre's Pyroar

all of them are not clones. I can show you the cards in my album.(I dont have the cards of some of them.
if you are interested in the Pokemons PM me.

No, box legend is as usual, before the E4/Champ, and Zygarde <= 50% is avilable, but that should be irelevent. Otherwise, everything else is post E4/Champ.
Speaking of Zygarde.

Do you save before combining the cells if going for a certain nature or does deconstructing work as well? Also, logically speaking, I can't see 10% Zygarde with power construct ability being unbanned so I should create him before collecting all the cells right?

Also is 50% w/ power construct still best as careful nature?

Speaking of Zygarde.

Do you save before combining the cells if going for a certain nature or does deconstructing work as well? Also, logically speaking, I can't see 10% Zygarde with power construct ability being unbanned so I should create him before collecting all the cells right?

well I save before SR zygarde and experimenting deconstruct, but it dosent work so save first.
I usually go for adamant because of thousand arrows.

Anyways,
LF: Pomeg, Kelpsy and Hondew berries
FT: Grepa, Tamato and Qualot berries

Last edited:

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
So sorry for the late reply! That's awesome! Exactly what I need :D I'd need a male most likely, if you can still spare one.
Yes, absolutely! You can have one for absolutely free.
Also no problem, I'm not in a hurry.
It has 31 IVs in Atk, Def, SpD and Spd.

Feel free to let me know once you're available and I can hop online and trade it to you.
You can find my info in my signature down below.

Last edited:
Still looking for a dream ball grimer (preferably with HA but without is cool too). I have many different breedables, including apricorn and DBHAs, available. Please send me a PM! Thank you!

Edit: got one!

Last edited:
Speaking of Zygarde.

Uh.... quick testing....

You can deconstruct to create a new Zygarde, with a new nature (and new IV's). However, you should still save, in the event you do screw up. You can never be to careful!

Yes, I think you should form 10% Aura Break Zygarde before getting more than 50% of the cells, but just to make things a little easier. You can still get Zygarde 10% by first extracting a 50% Zygarde (if you're over 50% but below 100%), however if you use the core to change Zygardes form, it only works when it has the Power Constrict ability at 100% apparently. You can also fuse the cells into other Zygarde you have traded for or transferred, apparently. Transferred Zygarde are considered (I think) at 50%, so if you first get 10% Aura Break Zygarde, then collect enough cells to form a 50% Zygarde, you can fuse the 50% into your transferred Zygarde to get Power Constrict Zygarde (who's form you can change). This way you can get both, I guess if you wanted them. If you fuse cells into an old Zygarde, it will also keep it's nature, ball, and any ribbons you had on it. Yeesh... complicated. Sorry if I confused you....

Edit: You can't deconstruct the Event Zygarde, beacuse of its event ribbon, but I haven't tried it on the XY Zygarde. You may be able to get more than 100% cells? Who knows.

Edit2: Oh, and careful nature is no longer a set for Zygarde in the Smogon guide. They recommend for Power Constrict, to go with Impish (for the Ubers set). Personally, I prefer Jolly or Adamant Zygarde, beacuse hitting harder and faster is all I care about I'm such a noob!, but it really depends on the roll you want Zygarde to play.

Edit3: Also, I forgot that Tapu Koko comes literally right after defeating the E4+Prof, but you can kill it and then re-challenge it after you defeat them again, which I recommend if you want to SR it for the right nature/IV's.

Last edited:

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Have been going to a few different trade threads to distribute this info, but that seems like a very slow process, and the Bank update makes things much easier, so here goes:

I currently have a number of my DW Dream Ball Female captures from my Black, White 2 and my brother's Black 2, all gathering dust in my X. These are mostly untouched (save for having active PokeRus); due to these being SR'ed for Natures and not IVs, the trade would be at minimum a three-for-one deal (if more mons are needed from my end for equivalent exchange, let me know). I'm never really doing anything with these, so I am currently looking to give these a home where they're actually used. I have:
  • Stunky
  • Mareep
  • Taillow
  • Torkoal
  • Mr.Mime
  • Gulpin
  • Illumise
  • Paras
  • Tangela
  • Nincada
  • Burmy
  • Alomomola
  • Stantler
  • Anorith
  • Cacnea
  • Tentacool
  • Surskit
  • Shinx
  • Eevee
  • Dratini
  • Carvanha
  • Ponyta
  • Durant
  • Crustle
  • Aipom
  • Audino
  • Ekans
  • Numel
  • Slugma
  • Psyduck
  • Petilil
  • Seel
  • Poochyena
  • Maractus
  • Rattata
  • Seedot
  • Spoink
  • Oddish
  • Cubone
  • Tentacool
  • Smeargle
  • Cottonee
  • Axew
  • Gible
  • Magby
  • Absol
  • Shroomish
  • Bagon
  • Qwilfish
  • Pinsir
  • Chansey
  • Scraggy
  • Sigilyph
  • Snorut
  • Abra
  • Spheal
  • Cacnea
  • Butterfree
  • Chimecho
  • Zigzagoon
  • Trapinch
  • Seaking
  • Sneasel
  • Kangaskhan
  • Swinub
  • Sableye
  • Onix
  • Machop
  • Nidoran
  • Combee
  • Vulpix
  • Miltank
  • Slakoth
  • Basculin-Red
  • Geodude
  • Exeggcute
  • Gligar
  • Staravia
  • Hippopotas
  • Misdreavus
  • Snorlax
  • Tropius
  • Koffing

Offer me whatever you like for these--I give preference to things that allow me to re-create Battle Maison & Tree sets with Egg Moves (refer to Team Rocket Elite's moveset data for reference, here and here), but anything worthwhile works for me. I would prefer to conduct trades in X (to allow me to collect Friend Safaris), but if you have no Gen VI games, and are offering me Gen VII stuff in return, I can Transfer these to my Sun no prob, just let me know.

I also have a number of DW Dream Ball males available, if you would like to see what I have on that front PM me.

My info for both X and Sun:
IGN: Smuckem
FC: 3969-8098-4506

X Message: Maison Bot

EDIT: Zubat, Horsea, & Ralts taken, one Abra left.

mod edit: hide tags please

Last edited by a moderator:

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yes, absolutely! You can have one for absolutely free.
Also no problem, I'm not in a hurry.
It has 31 IVs in Atk, Def, SpD and Spd.

Feel free to let me know once you're available and I can hop online and trade it to you.
You can find my info in my signature down below.
Good! Sorry I had to sleep xD That's awesome! I'm available now for the next 3 hours or so so let me know what time would be best for you. My FC is 1547 5581 8004.

Max. Optimizer

free to be the greatest
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Good! Sorry I had to sleep xD That's awesome! I'm available now for the next 3 hours or so so let me know what time would be best for you. My FC is 1547 5581 8004.
I can hop online now. I'm going to add your FC now and wait for you at the Festival Plaza.

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I'm here for few things. I'll list them from most important to least important.

Would anyone be willing to catch me Repeat Ball Adamant Buzzwole named Smashet? I can catch a Celesteela with the Nature, Ball, and Nickname of your choice. (Unless you want a Johto Ball one. The Friend Ball Celesteela are mine!)

Based on how well the release animations look with the Pokemon, what do you think some of the best Pokemon to catch with Love, Moon, Level, and Fast Balls? I'd rather not catch Pokemon that can be caught in those balls in HGSS. (I'm thinking Fast's animation is so minimal and similar to the Normal, Great, and Ultra Balls that I'll have to go off of the Ball's look instead of the effect.)

For the novelty of owning a Pikachu with the moveset of the one from Smash Bros, I'm looking for a Naive Skull Bash Pikachu named Smash Bro. Teaching it Quick Attack, Thunder, and Volt Tackle is not necessary since I can do that.

If it's not crossed out, I still need help with it.
Bumping

Sorry to have to ask again, but does anybody have a Dusk Stone they wouldn't mind trading? I made one Aegislash and I need another. (First Battle Tree team... did not work out.)

I have Adamant/Modest Honedge spitbacks with Egg Moves, a 5 IV Prankster Adamant Riolu with Egg Moves in Moon Ball, Modest Porygon spitbacks, Adamant Bagon spitbacks, and some miscellaneous stuff.

Sorry to have to ask again, but does anybody have a Dusk Stone they wouldn't mind trading? I made one Aegislash and I need another. (First Battle Tree team... did not work out.)

I have Adamant/Modest Honedge spitbacks with Egg Moves, a 5 IV Prankster Adamant Riolu with Egg Moves in Moon Ball, Modest Porygon spitbacks, Adamant Bagon spitbacks, and some miscellaneous stuff.
I have 5 dusk stones.
May I request 2 of your Honedge spitbacks?

CTNC

Doesn't know how to attack
I'm here for few things. I'll list them from most important to least important.

Would anyone be willing to catch me Repeat Ball Adamant Buzzwole named Smashet? I can catch a Celesteela with the Nature, Ball, and Nickname of your choice. (Unless you want a Johto Ball one. The Friend Ball Celesteela are mine!)

Based on how well the release animations look with the Pokemon, what do you think some of the best Pokemon to catch with Love, Moon, Level, and Fast Balls? I'd rather not catch Pokemon that can be caught in those balls in HGSS. (I'm thinking Fast's animation is so minimal and similar to the Normal, Great, and Ultra Balls that I'll have to go off of the Ball's look instead of the effect.)

For the novelty of owning a Pikachu with the moveset of the one from Smash Bros, I'm looking for a Naive Skull Bash Pikachu named Smash Bro. Teaching it Quick Attack, Thunder, and Volt Tackle is not necessary since I can do that.

If it's not crossed out, I still need help with it.
Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)