Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spd
- Stealth Rock
- Spikes
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball

This team has proven to be very useful in competitive 6 v 6 singles. Originally I had mega scissor in the place of mega pinsir. Switching this pokemon worked well in the sense that I got a flying type. Usin the advantages to rain my star mine gets it's thunder off and all my pokemons water type moves get the 10% boost. My Amarillo May be able to get the ohko on almost every pokemon. Critdra works well in the sense as a secondary sweeper. Recently I've been working on this team using team builders and simulators to test my teams strengths and weaknesses. Lately they have been klefki, breeloom, and mega charizard y. Sap sipper goosesight make a good addition to this team. I've worked hard on this team so if you have any suggestions I would be very grateful. Thank you

Hey! It seems your team is made for the standard XY OU play. That is why I suggest you move your team to the right section of the forum, "XY OU Teams". Moreover, each of your Pokemon should have 3 lines of individual description, explaining why you have chosen a certain Pokemon, what kind of roles the Pokemon plays, and what you aim to accomplish with the said Pokemon. You have a nice overview at the bottom, but your individual Pokemon need some explaining also. If you need some examples on how to modify the opening post, go to "XY OU Teams"-section, and look how other people have built their opening post. When you've done these changes, I will be sure to come and give a rate to your team.

And to add to that, if you don't add 3 lines of description you thread will get locked.

Buuuut the team doesnt look bad, actually pretty solid (bar some minor move things). I'll rate it fully too when 3 lines are added :)

Ununhexium

I closed my eyes and I slipped away...
is a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Yeah of needs description and needs to be moved to OU. It does seem pretty decent though. If upu want to use kingdra in the rain use swift swim.

I'll add more later

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)