Smeargle (Hazard Lead) [Skeleton - WIP]

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

I accidently looked on RU analysis and thought this was already up. :(

Code:
[B][U]QC checks:[/U][/B]  [B][0/3][/B]
[B][U]GP checks:[/U][/B]  [B][0/2][/B]
[SET]
name: Hazard Lead
move 1: Spore
move 2: Spikes / Toxic Spikes
move 3: Whirlwind / Toxic Spikes
move 4: Magic Coat / Whirlwind
item: Focus Sash
ability: Own Tempo
nature: Timid
evs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe

[SET COMMENTS]

-is paintin' the ground w/ hazards
-3rd move 3 slashes becase you can use a single hazard smeargle too

[ADDITIONAL COMMENTS]

-encore
-TAUNT
-spin
-bpass
-endeavor
- ~DBOND~

syrim

1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1
I think team preview makes this inviable. Once you sleep something you can't do anything to any of the spinners, you have to wage a guessing war versus stuff like deoxys forms and darkrai, if you run into a max speed dialga or groudon lead you aren't getting much, and you really can't reliably set up your layers.

I would pretty much always use a deo form over this, since youre not really fast enough to take advantage with two layers of the sleep versus offense, and you can't threaten spinners versus stall.

You have to have an excellent spin blocker though, but toxic forry kind of destroys this whole set.

QC rejected 1/3

Pretending to be Deoxys-A isn't really enough. Read above for more insightful details.

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah, you can pretty much use either a Deoxys form for this, or Skarmory, and while Spore is good, I don't think it's enough to offset the advantages those other Spikers have over Smeargle.

QC REJECTED 3/3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)