Smite's RMT!

Hello Guys! I'm Smite and this is my First RMT (I'm Brand New at this so please go easy on me!)

Team:

Basically I made this team mainly to fight with friends but I'm considering using it online, if your wondering why I have Jalorda on my team its because one of the clauses of my fights with my friends is that we must use a starter. However, in competitive play I don't have to use it so if you have any suggestions on what to swap it for then I'm all ears. Another clause was that all of my team must be from B/W but for competitive play I can use whatever so if theirs something you think should replace my team just tell me :D

Roobushin @ Leftovers
Ability: Guts
EVs: 68 HP, 224 Atk, 216 SpD
Nature: Adamant ( +Atk, -SpA)
-Bulk Up
-Drain Punch
-Mach Punch
-Payback

The main reason I chose roobushin is its massive Attack, this with decent speed makes it a force to be reckoned with. I had Stone edge on this guy but saw it as unnecessary seeing as I have rock slide in Hihidaruma so went with the standard payback, oh and drain punch is in there for HP management. The Main Reason I like this guy is he's reminiscent of Machamp in so many ways, in my opinion a Fighting Type is essential for any team because they are so useful when faced against something that needs to be taken out quickly.

Nattorei @ Leftovers
Ability: Steel Thorns
EV's: 252 HP, 60 Def, 196 SpD
Nature: Sassy ( +SpD, -Spe)
-Thunder Wave
-Leech Seed
-Stealth Rock
-Power Whip

The spiker of my team, with outstanding def and the ability to deal damage back with steel thorns it is definitely a threat. Thunder wave is in their to prevent the enemy swapping in fire types and SR and TW are for chipping away health will providing good HP management. The only considerable problem for Nattorei is fire types, one Fire Blast could easily take this guy out which is a worry.

Sazandora @ Lifeorb
Ability: Levitate
EV's: 252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 HP
Nature: Naive ( +Spe, -spD)
-Cheer Up
-Outrage
-Dark Pulse
-Surf

One of the sweepers of my team, with its unique Dark/Dragon typing it does come under threat from Bug and fighting types. But, it's Dark typing means it is also effective at taking out High SpA Psychic types. I often see people having fights about who's better between this guy and Ononokusu, in my opinion a SpA Dragon is much more useful than a dragon based around Atk and it really shows with this guy.

Starmie@ lifeorb
Timid
EV's: 4HP, 252 SpA, 252 Spe
-Ice beam
-Thunder Bolt
-Recover
-Rapid Spin

The Rapid Spinner of my team, this guy is essential to make things easier for ulgamoth but I've also found that this guy is able to take quite afew hits (even downing a poke or two), I was tempted to swap thunderbolt for hydro pump for the STAB but I've got Sazandora for surf so no real need for Hydro Pump.

Ulgamoth @ Life Orb
Ability: Flame Body
EV's: 252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 Def
Nature: Timid ( +Spe, -Atk)
-Butterfly Dance
-Fire Dance
-Bug Buzz
-Gale

The Special Sweeper of my team, after one Butterfly Dance this thing becomes a monster and with coverage of Grass,Ice, Fighting, Psychic and Dark this thing can take out a team in the blink of an eye. Stealth Rock is a problem for this guy, one switch in can do as much as half HP to Ulgamoth which is not great if the person your placing against has started with something like a Skarmory or a Fortress.

Lead:

Hihidaruma @ Choice Band
Ability: Encourage
EVs: 252 Atk, 4 SpD, 252 Spe
Nature: Adamant (+Atk, -SpA)
-U-Turn
-Flare Blitz
-Rock Slide
-EarthQuake

The Big Daddy of the Team, This thing can 2HKO most things with flare blitz, it also has great coverage with Earthquake and Rockslide. U-turn is for scouting and getting away from an enemy lead that I don't think I'll be able to kill.

So thats my team! Like I said previously I'd love some constructive criticism on this team and possibly replacements if you guys think there thing that would be much more useful to this team :D

Thanks

Smite

For Roopushin, get rid of his speed EVs and invest in def and maybe spD. You can't outrun shit with 45 base speed.

Also imo, I only use choice scarfers on revenge kills, and tricks. It usually never works out for me when I try to sweep, which is why I use a life orb on him. But then again, its different when you use moves like Draco Meteor

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
VGCPL Champion
Replace gyro ball with power whip on Nattorei, as gyro ball's power is significantly cut by t-waveing pokemon. Also, you're missing 4 ev's on Jalorda and Voltolos. And why are you using 252 sp.atk ev's when you don't have a single special attack? Repace Gale for a hidden power of your choice (I reccomend ground as to not get walled by heatran.) Jalorda doesn't seem to be doing much for your team, so I would replace it with Starmie:

@lifeorb
timid
4HP/252sp.atk/252speed
-ice beam
-thunderbolt
-recover
-rapid spin

this gives you both a nice special attacker and a rapid spinner to get rid of stealth rocks that tend to rape ulgamoth in the face. If you want you can opt for a different rapid spinner instead. Also, Voltolos seems rather tacked on as you already have a special sweeper (ulgamoth.) You should repace it with a defensive partner for Nattorei or a strong physical attacker so your team doesn't struggle with Blissey once Roobushin is gone. Hope that I helped you!

@Leon I'll put all in Def seeing as I'll probs swap out when faced with a special sweeper

@King of Kongs Starmie looks interesting

I'm considering swapping Voltolos For Doryuuzu.

More Suggestions Please guys :D

Why are you considering Doryuzuu when you don't have a Sandstream user? Doryuzuu is shit outside of the sand.

What is with that Jaroda? Is this Dream World or not because Jaroda can't get Perversity yet for Wifi and if this is DW then why the hell aren't you using Leaf Storm? If you're going to do pure Subseeding with him either switch Leaf Blade for Giga Drain for more healing or Dragon Tail for shuffling and spreading paralysis.

I'd use HP Water on Ulgamoth for Heatran who walls you otherwise. Also good for opposing Ulgamoth and a few other mon.

Likewise I'd consider HP Ice on Borotorosu over Dark Pulse. Far better coverage like Grass and Dragons.

Why are you considering Doryuzuu when you don't have a Sandstream user? Doryuzuu is shit outside of the sand.

What is with that Jaroda? Is this Dream World or not because Jaroda can't get Perversity yet for Wifi and if this is DW then why the hell aren't you using Leaf Storm? If you're going to do pure Subseeding with him either switch Leaf Blade for Giga Drain for more healing or Dragon Tail for shuffling and spreading paralysis.

I'd use HP Water on Ulgamoth for Heatran who walls you otherwise. Also good for opposing Ulgamoth and a few other mon.

Likewise I'd consider HP Ice on Borotorosu over Dark Pulse. Far better coverage like Grass and Dragons.
The Jalorda is just for a battle with friends and won't be part of my competitive team, He's going to be replaced by the starmie at the bottom of the post. As For the doryuuzu Idea, I might change for hihidaruma instead,

don't bother with doryuuzu; you don't have sandstorm going on here, nor could you just throw in ttar or hippowdon without hurting your team's synergy. hihidaruma is absurdly strong so feel free to put him in somewhere. jalorda is a serious force to be reckoned with if you are playing Dream World; just make sure you have leaf storm and all.

a few things actually. i dont know what your lead is? youre missing 4 evs on voltolos and jalorda. if u have perversity on jalorda why do u have leaf blade? choice scarfers are not special sweepers, theyre revengers. sazandora works as a scarfer somewhat but is better as a life orb sweeper. as a scarfer it cant revenge dragon dance salamence or scarf garchomp. roobushin doesnt need any evs in defense. put alot in hp and spdef and a minimal amount in atk. thats what makes it so dangerous and versatile as a bulk up sweeper. ulgamoth everytime will die to stealth rocks and and then any decent attack from anything really. three weak to ice as well. this team needs alot of work and honestly i cant see it being very threatening to a decent player

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)