1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. Please refer to this thread for the current Smogon Tier Lists.
  3. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Smogon All Generation Tournament - Round 3

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by Malekith, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Malekith

Malekith
    is a Community Contributoris a SPL Winner

[​IMG]
    Approved by Earthworm

Signups / Round 1 / Round 2

Tournaments rules: http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84818

- You are not allowed to join if you are ICBB status or you are banned from joining tournaments.

- You have to battle in a Best Of 5 ( like smogon tour finals ):

* 1 RBY OU
    * 1 GSC OU
    * 1 ADV OU
    * 1 DPP OU
    * 1 BW OU

- You have to battle Gen 1 Battles on NetBattle Supremacy.
    - You may battle Gen 2 and Gen 3 Battles on NetBattle Supremacy or Pokemon Online. ( Pokemon Online takes preference if you cant agree )
    - You have to battle Gen 4 and Gen 5 Battles on Pokemon Online.

- NBSup: http://www.mediafire.com/?7rsw0udlikukzrd

- If you have problems choosing the order of your battles, here is the system:
    * Player A chooses the first battle.
    * Player B chooses the next two battles.
    * Player A chooses the fourth battle.
    * The lastone.

Introduction

Welcome to Smogon All Generation! This tournament intends to see who is the person that is the most complete at pokemon Standard metagames.

RULES AND TIERS

Gen 1 (RBY):

Show Hide
    - No GSC tradebacks.

- Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.

- Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.

- Freeze Clause: A player cannot freeze two or more different opposing Pokémon.

- Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Indirect boosts do not break this clause.

- OHKO Clause: Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KOing an opposing Pokémon. For example, Horn Drill is an illegal move to have on a Pokémon's move set.

- Self-KO Clause: Players cannot use moves such as Explosion or Selfdestruct that force a tie. If a move that has recoil damage causes a tie, the user of the move is the winner.

- Battle Timeout must be enabled.

- No Ubers.

- http://www.smogon.com/rb/tiers/

Gen 2 (GSC):

Show Hide
    - No Ubers.

- Species Clause: A player cannot have two of the same Pokémon on their team. For example, a player cannot have two Koffing on his or her team.

- Sleep Clause: A player cannot put two or more different opposing Pokémon to sleep using attacks that induce sleep to opposing Pokémon.

- Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.

- OHKO Clause: Players cannot use moves that have a chance of instantly KOing an opposing Pokémon. For example, Horn Drill is an illegal move to have on a Pokémon's move set.

- Using a trapping move and a Sleep inducing move and Perish Song in combination with each other is banned.

- Legendaries are allowed to use Hidden Power.

- http://www.smogon.com/gs/tiers/

Gen 3 (ADV):

Show Hide
    - No Ubers.

- Evasion Clause: A player cannot increase their Pokémon's evasion stat with a move that specifically increases evasion. Items or indirect boosts do not break this clause.

- http://www.smogon.com/rs/tiers/

Gen 4 (DPP):

Show Hide
    - No Ubers.

- Timed Battle must be enabled.

- http://www.smogon.com/dp/tiers/

Gen 5 (BW):

Show Hide
    - No Ubers.

- A player may not use any Item / Pokemon / Moveset that is not obtainable in-game.

- Team preview must be enabled

- Only Pokemon that have been proven to have a released Dream World ability will be allowed to use that ability.

- Timed Battle must be enabled.

- http://www.smogon.com/bw/tiers/

Round 2 extensions ( Until Saturday 28th ) :

Show Hide
    - Mirox - vs [K-12] The Madchine
    MarceloDK vs The Kyle
    ala vs pokebasket
    6A9 Ace Matador vs Sekiam

Pairings:

Lamppost vs 6A9 Ace Matador
    JabbaTheGriffin vs pokebasket
    Ashirogi Muto vs Nachos
    reyscarface vs undisputed
    M Dragon vs Giga Punch
    Django Reinhart vs MarceloDK
    Ojama vs kael
    Bangisan vs Light The Thunder
    Heist vs Colchonero
    Bluewind vs [K-12] The Madchine
    Earthworm vs Jorgen
    Pkrs vs Vinc2612
    McMeghan vs Mr.E
    Agammemnon vs 199 Lives
    ¬Chase™ vs Eo Ut Mortus
    DracoMalfoy vs Temptation

DEADLINE: Friday 11th May.
  2. Ojama

Ojama Let's trizzle the shizzle all over the hizzle
    is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 15 Champion
    Battling 101 Staff

3. Ashirogi Muto

Ashirogi Muto Banned deucer.

4. MarceloDK

MarceloDK

Finally, I won GSC even being absurdly haxed... 3-2
  5. pokebasket

pokebasket

I'll try to meet with ala this night
  6. Mael

Mael formerly Temptation

contacted my opponent
  7. Chase

Chase

8. pokebasket

pokebasket

Well, I can't stay here for more time. :(

I did all I could

I hope see her tomorrow...
  9. Ashirogi Muto

Ashirogi Muto Banned deucer.

I am p sure Ala is actually a boy lol
  10. Chase

Chase

Lost, ggs.
  11. Eo Ut Mortus

Eo Ut Mortus Elodin Smells
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

Won in RBY, GSC, and DPP, and lost in ADV. ggs.
  12. Ojama

is a Tutoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 15 Champion
    Battling 101 Staff

kael is a john
  13. ala

ala
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

yea I told pokebasket if I don't make it on tonight he can have the activity win, I dunno if I'll be around so yea
  14. Django

Django
    is a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnus

VM'd MarceloDK, we should be playing this weekend.
  15. Colchonero

Colchonero

Won 3-2 vs Heist, i got lucky in the battles that i won (DPP, GSC and RBY), and unlucky in the battles that i lost (adv and bw)

Really sorry mate, i would prefer a better series, without hax (and then you would probably win because you deserve it...), but ggs anyway
  16. Heist

Heist
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winneris a SPL Winner

fair results were awarded in gsc, adv and bw

GG
  17. kael

kael
    is a SPL Winner

i play ojama

I loser in bw
    I won in adv
    I won in dp i haxed xD

i go play gsc and rby other day
    =D

thanks for battle ojama
  18. Ojama

Battling 101 Staff

"lol"
    got haxxed bw but managed to win, got haxxed adv, and dpp was just another pathetic game. I totally had this game won, w/e.
  19. kael

kael
    is a SPL Winner

lol man haxed adv?

i not need haxed adv for wins you.

And bw i not haxed

Cya i need to go.
  20. Ojama

Battling 101 Staff

you probably weren't watching the log when you critted my main pokemon in bw and when i missed my moves + got para'd
  21. yondie

yondie I feel a little bit, like, I'm the Braveheart of creativity.
    is a Pre-Contributoris a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

[​IMG]

predicting bluewind , me defeater, wins
  22. Earthworm

Earthworm
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 6 Champion

KAEL PORRA
  23. M Dragon

M Dragon The north wind
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Champion

Kael porra!
    VMed gp
  24. Light The Thunder

Light The Thunder

I won vs Bangisan 3-1
    I won BW, DPP, ADV and lost RBY
  25. pokebasket

pokebasket

I haven't seen ala yet

activity post
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)