Smogon Brawl Tournament #3 - Sign Ups! (with prize)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, i wanted to find a sweet pic of Lucas to put in my post, but I couldn't find one that dignifies him. =D

So, I actually ended up deleting the post you quoted! XD

My apologies! (Just thought it'd seem rather strange if I didn't point this out!!! O_o)

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
The 32 has been decided, but you can still sign up for a sub spot. First round and the bracket will be up tomorrow.

makiri

is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I'll keep a list, but unless 64 is reached in a reasonable time, 32 will stay.

makiri

Well I'm not letting in a user who joined today who has a grand total of one post, its might be rude but I have a tournament to run and if I want it to run smoothly I can't have people not doing their battles. I am the host and I make the final call on who is in, and I'm not letting someone in who just joined. Sorry but its just not happening.

Ah. So he should have signed up with his 2005 account?
Nah, actually it should have been assumed that this guy with 1 post and a join date of today was in actuality a user from 2005 who just forgot his password to his old account, you know, without him mentioning any of that and all . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)