CAP 2 Smogon "Create a Pokemon" Part Deux: Poll 2a

What should the type of our new Pokemon be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghost/grass plz. Ghost/normal sounds extremely boring, tbh.
how the hell is ghost/normal boring? it would be very interesting to see. ghost/grass is just so...boring to me. I don't know, but combining a ghost with a special type (in adv) has always seemed so boring to me. elc/gho fire/gho water/gho etc. elemental ghosts just don't appeal to me.

things like fighting/ghost normal/ghost ground/ghost seem way more interesting to me

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
Both are interesting. There is a lot of potential creativity for both. It's not like there's one thing that could be turned into a Normal/Ghost, and that is the same with Grass/Ghost.

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Both are interesting. There is a lot of potential creativity for both. It's not like there's one thing that could be turned into a Normal/Ghost, and that is the same with Grass/Ghost.
Always thought a Castform evo could be Ghost/Normal, with the Normal half of it changing with Forecast.

Lol I love how ghost/fire is in like last now. But was first by a long shot last time. Hmm... I'm still looking for the new poke to be UU.

Mannn. Nobody liked Ghost/Grass until somebody mentioned combining grass and ghost 2 polls before. :[ Why does everybody have to follow the flow.

ghost/grass is winning. but i betu all the ghost/normal/fighting fans wake up later. they all want their immunities/unresisted stab

ghost doesn't seem right paired with a physical type anyway
and poison was special in rby with gengar
drifblim is wierd, i don't see how a balloon is a ghost

ghosts are elemental spirits: spiritomb, rotom, froslass

i want a tree spirit
ghost/water would have been preferable, but we need another grass type

ghost/grass is winning. but i betu all the ghost/normal/fighting fans wake up later. they all want their immunities/unresisted stab

ghost doesn't seem right paired with a physical type anyway
and poison was special in rby with gengar
drifblim is wierd, i don't see how a balloon is a ghost

ghosts are elemental spirits: spiritomb, rotom, froslass

i want a tree spirit
ghost/water would have been preferable, but we need another grass type
this is dp dude. not adv. "physical" and "special" types don't matter anymore. I was just pointing out how "elemental" ghost are boring to me. take a grass type and make it a ghost for example...I meen come on...it's so...lame.

I think he was using it as a pun for "Ghost + Grass = GG" as in "good game". Anyways somebody voted Ghost/Normal :[ time to tie it up by telling some friends to go Ghost/Fighting.
yeah I realize that but it seems people are voting on ghost/grass "just because"

I think it's because of this Leech Seed + Will-o-Wisp combo are certain guy mentioned or they just love Pumpkins.
I don't really see a grass type getting a fire move.

Ghostly Metagross ftw. Ghost/Steel just screams for a good physical sweeper ghost. STAB Shadow Claw and Meteor Mash?

Ghostly Metagross ftw. Ghost/Steel just screams for a good physical sweeper ghost. STAB Shadow Claw and Meteor Mash?
ghost/steel aren't even that great of attacking moves. making a ghost/steel a sweeper is a waste of it's defensive capabilities. I say we give an ability that halves the damage taken from ground moves if ghost/steel wins.

Karrot

plant
is a Past WCoP Champion
I could honestly imagine ghostly trees getting Will-o-Wisp, especially the ghostly tree Gothic Togekiss posted.

I could honestly imagine ghostly trees getting Will-o-Wisp, especially the ghostly tree Gothic Togekiss posted.
you mean the one on the old "create a pokemon" thread? that looked more like fire/grass imo if that's the one I think you're talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)