Smogon isketch Tournament [Signups]

What shall be the theme of the game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Looks like theres enough interest to make this 48 people, ill have to change the format if thats the case.

As for the rules, if you feel new ones should be added or one of the rules there should be removed feel free to add input here on this thread.

As for the input already posted here, I agree with most of it, so the Round Number will be changed from 15 to 16 to make it divisible by 4 and give the same chances of everyone to drawing.

What Lightwolf said about spamming game names/character names/keywords for no reason while having it as your c/p is also very frustrating and classifies as cheating so please dont do it.

If you're still looking for sign-ups, I'm in for it.

GMT -8

Looks fun, I used to play it with my friends, but we would all join the same room, like room 15 English or whatever.

Fatecrashers

acta est fabula
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
PROTIP

Since it looks like we're playing Pokemon themed, if it looks like someone hasn't drawn anything, always guess CLEAR BODY.

EDIT: Been playing some Pokemon themed isketch and everybody draws Pokemon monsters 100% of the time. NOBODY draws Brock or Fast Ball or Goldenrod City. Stale or not? You decide.

evan

I did my best -- I have no regrets
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
fuck i accidentally voted pokemon when i mean english

oh well it looks like pokemon is going to win so i rescind my attempt to sign up/vote.

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender

IMPORTANT:

Some people have told me they cant play because of school and other stuff, the tourney isnt done in 1 day, it has deadlines in order for you to schedule, so please think very well if you want to be subbed out or not. If you want to be subbed out please post in the R1 thread.

Finally, the selected theme is Pokémon. If you totally hate this theme and want to be subbed out as well, post in the thread, although I assure you, Pokemon isnt as bad as some people make it out to be, it can lead to quite comical and entertaining scenarios!

pokemon isketch is terrible, it is just draw a picture of the sprite of the object in question..

Have a nice day.
Only if you're doing it wrong. It works for a lot of Pokémon, but it won't work for a lot of items, and abilities/locations/moves don't even have a sprite (for those who don't know, Pokémon iSketch is not just monsters).

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
holy shit, GMT -6, get me in on this!!!

edit: sonofabitch i missed sign ups, i blame you rey for not telling me personally about this
ughh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)