Smogon Karaoke X: Strut it if you got it

Who answered 1979's call?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

biggie

champ
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Couldn't record mine in time and gotta run out for the night. If it's still open tomorrow then I'll definitely have time. If not, oh well :(

Woohoo, looks like I can ^.^

In that case, I'll keep all of karaoke rounds in this thread, and add a little Hall of Fame in the OP~

Now, for this week's theme: 1979 Called. They Want Their Music Back

Any songs from 1979 are on the table. Good luck, have fun, and let's get it!

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
uh, you seem to have a good voice but the amount of saturation is really too damn high, I had to stop listening to it...
Could you try to remake your record with a better quality ? Try to sing further from you microphone, to lower the sensibility, i don't know :/

Thanks, Aqualouis, for the tips! I stood back as far as I could and lowered the volume of the karaoke track. This recording doesn't have nearly as much saturation, though it still gets a bit saturated at the louder parts.

Also, I really liked your karaoke!

MikeDecIsThere

At the nerd table.

Also, you lot have until I'm sober enough to remember how to do the poll edit thing to submit your songs. Oh, and fuck, I can't find the cord to my mic. I was gonna sing The Cars ;-;

Ok, so, it really was an illusion. Apparently you need Admin CP access to remove and add new polls; SMods can only edit them :/

Shoutouts to Mekkah for being awesome and making this poll work ^.^

Congrats to Aqualouis on winning that round~

This week's theme: Strut it if you got it

Any songs about strutting, walking, running, general foot-based travel are up for grabs. Strut it if you got it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)