Other SMOGON NOMIC (PROPOSAL PHASE 18)

bribe your way to victory = rule
speedy game = not rule
whatever pidge's was = rule(seriously i checked and know what it was i promise)

PokeguyNXB 6 points, 10hp, 135 gold.
ButteredToast 13 points, 11hp, 120 gold.
Pidge 11 points, 10hp, 145 gold.
Izhuark 11 points, 10hp, 120 gold.
Walrein 11 points, 10hp, 135 gold.
Leethoof 6 points, 9hp, 110 gold.
Phione 11 points, 10hp, 120 gold.
TeToN 7 points, 10hp, 120 gold.

/me waits for people to start abusing thingies

propose shit imo

Yup. You fuckers robbed me and now I'm mad.

Anti-Cheating
Players may not pass rules with the intent of targeting a specific player or players. In simpler terms, all rules passed from this point forward must be universally applied to all players and rules naming or alluding to specific players will not be allowed. Players who think that a rule exemplifies targeting may file a grievance in this thread asking the hosts to void/reverse a rule due to targeting. Grievances can not be filed on rules older than 2 rounds old and any rule passed before proposal phase 16 can not be grieved against.

Wayan Vistar

formerly Flyhn
Could've sworn I voted... oh well. You guys are trying to eliminate my beautiful chaos. How very rude.

Proposal: And So It TRULY Begins...
All players are lowered to 5 HP when this rule passes

You guys should probably not piss me off too much... that last phase's proposals ALL made me cringe. You don't want to have me angry, i'm now fluent in ~ATH, it would be your undoing.

Also, changing my nickname to "Do you want to have a bad time?". Remember this part. It'll be important later.

Concider this your first warning. You don't want me as your enemy. Trust me. Sinister laughter is heard...

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
oh right

Proposal: Attack on Nomic

During the action phase, players may choose to attack another player. This is done privately by PMing the hosts your target. Players start out with 1 ATK, meaning their attacks do 1 damage. Attacks are blockable by a bulletproof vest. If the attacker has a gun, they may choose to bolster their attack with the gun, expending a bullet to increase the damage by 1.

Could've sworn I voted... oh well. You guys are trying to eliminate my beautiful chaos. How very rude.

Proposal: And So It TRULY Begins...
All players are lowered to 5 HP when this rule passes

You guys should probably not piss me off too much... that last phase's proposals ALL made me cringe. You don't want to have me angry, i'm now fluent in ~ATH, it would be your undoing.

Also, changing my nickname to "Do you want to have a bad time?". Remember this part. It'll be important later.

Concider this your first warning. You don't want me as your enemy. Trust me. Sinister laughter is heard...
My ~ATH code doesn't really require fluency to work. Believe me, I could make something insanely complicated if I wanted to (and I might actually, now). But my code is, well, deadly in its simplicity. Let's just say you shouldn't be making threats against me when I could end my own life at any moment. And then very bad things would happen.

Proposal: ...
This proposal does not exist. This proposal has never existed. This proposal never will exist. Stop reading this proposal, for it does not exist.

Mods' decision of what that will do.

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Proposal: yorg
The proposer of this proposal and the first 5 people to vote yes on it gain 5 points upon passing of this proposal.

Last edited:

Pidge

('◇')
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
I don't think you can just change your nickname. The amendment stated "Any user whose nickname is not in compliance at the time of this rule's passing has their nickname removed, though they may choose to create a new one." That is why we were allowed to change it before. Also, are those point values correct, or did I overlook something.

its action phase

also mil searching for an item

also the nickname rules just kills any possible conversation, like i'm not gonna quote someone because i'm jsut too lazy to find their nicknames

Last edited:

internet

no longer getting paid to moderate
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
That's not an update yet, I'll probably update right now though

EDIT: NVM, it hasn't been quite as long as I thought and we're missing a lot of actions still

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)