Role Playing Smogon Pathfinder Society

Hosting Bonekeep level 1 this week or next. Express interest in here if you haven't done so on IRC. I can host it on any day, Friday at earliest. Tier 3-7, premade use allowed.

Bonekeep is a difficult challenge scenario with a strict 5h time limit.

Necromancy is the best school.

There's this VTT game day coming:
http://paizo.com/threads/rzs2thsw?Event-Fantasy-Grounds-Con-8-April-8th-10th

I'll host Deepmarket Deception as the part of it.

When the Pathfinder Society claimed the Hao Jin Tapestry in Tian Xia, it seemed as though the Aspis Consortium’s influence there had ended. An anonymous informant recently identified an Aspis resurgence in Goka’s Deepmarket, and Venture-Captain Amara Li hopes that a small, well-trained team can ferret out the villains and prevent any greater atrocities. Can the PCs traverse the Deepmarket’s treacherous politics and tunnels and neutralize the Consortium’s local ringleader?
This scenario is a combination of urban social investigation and urban infiltration. My last run ended up with a perfect TPK.

This is a tier 3-7 Pathfinder Society game. You can play with a level 4 or level 7 pregenerated character if you do not have of your own. This is part of the Fantasy Grounds-Con, so we will play with Fantasy Grounds. I'll have Ultimate License for the duration of the con, so the players will only need the free, unregistered version to play. There will be 6 player slots. I'll have preregistrations open now until Wednesday. On Wednesday, I will send my event info to the con organizer with the preregistered player info. The remaining slots will be filled with random non-smogon people.

For voice chat we will use Teamspeak with the FG-con server. If it fails I will use Discord instead as a hotfix. The game will be held on Friday the 8th April, on afternoon/late afternoon in american timezones. If you have time preferences, you have until Wednesday to post them. On Wednesday I will pick a time, probably April 8th 11 PM - 5 AM GMT-2 and send it forward along with the preregistered player info. Because this is a con, there will be a small chance for receiving a player boon for participation.

To play you need:
- A Pathfinder Society Character
- Microphone
- The Fantasy Grounds Application
- Enough understanding of the Pathfinder system not to slow play for others
- Enough time and commitment to play the scenario
Unless you are 100% certain that you can play up to 6 hours at that date, do not sign up.

Preregistered players (preregistrations open up to Wednesday 23rd March, from then on the sign-ups will move to the FG-con website):
- Temperantia
- Ullar
- rural
- General Spoon
-
-

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)