Social The Smogon Photo Album

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I just quit my job and I don't give a fuck about anything, I'm growing that shit back out
If it helps, I rather like your beard

and I just took this when I woke up today
my hair was all curly and wavy and shit

pookar

Banned deucer.
This must be the "be a cute girl" and "take a douchebag pictures" page with exceptions by bam and doommullet and eiganjooooooooo

Wow way to get 50 ppg cutoff now i really look like a jerkstore idiot

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
so it looks like my arms are finally getting beefy, I've waited over a year, i have been patient and my arms are finally starting to swell up. woot for somehow being able to be patient [and hard work at the gym of course but waiting just..........really sucks]

I wasn't flexing but now i regret it, i just wanted an honest representation of my bicep progress

also i should really shave. this whole growing my hair out thing is killing my will to shave my face.

Me after completing a cardio day, before wiping my face.

Chill Murray

get well soon jacoby..
if you wanted to look like a douchebag in the last picture, those headphones should have been wrapped around your neck with music blaring so that everyone can hear it

in all seriousness though, your progress is amazing

Ninahaza

You'll always be a part of me
ugh, that is so annoying. I dislike people who blast their music for everyone to hear.........like why?

plus i don't know if i would want the public hearing what i'm working out to, i have my entire music library on shuffle and some of the songs that come on...............well let me put it this way, I've worked out to this before

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)