Smogon Premier League 2 - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
lady bug and I spoke earlier today but i couldnt play because i wasnt home on a laptop without shoddy or PO. I told him id stay up tonight if he would wake up early as we have a huge timezone difference. I asked him to wake up at 9 am so it would be around 11 PM for me, but he said he would try to wake up at 11 am, 1 am for me. Its 2:30 am and I havent seen him and im going to sleep. I cant play tomorrow until at like 5 PM EST because I have a lunch, which i told lady bug about when i spoke to him today.

so yeah activity post, and nite
relax we'll just play when you get back from your lunch

ΩDonut

don't glaze me bro
is a Pokemon Researcheris a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Activity post. TAY and I were supposed to battle Tuesday (didn't schedule a specific time, but didn't see him). Apparently missed him on Smogon by an hour yesterday.

Sapientia

DER ERSTE TIGHTE WEI$$E
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I vmed goofball, but unfortunatly he cant battle on the dates I proposed and is unable to tell me when he is free or what timezone he is, so that I can think about better times to battle

Malekith

Daddy.
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Activity Post. I have an extremely busy day today and the only time we still had left to battle was 4 am my time. So I got up to be ready to battle at 4 but he didn't show up. I can't afford to lose any more sleep as I have regionals tomorrow so I am going back to bed.
I show up at 10:20 and we agreed at 10, that was only 20 minutes and you had gone D:

i've been in the wolfpack chat most of the day but i'm going to have to get my car in the 2 hour window i've been proposed on my VM.. timezones have been a challenge this week

the deadline should really be on sunday...

I show up at 10:20 and we agreed at 10, that was only 20 minutes and you had gone D:
Yeah. Because getting up at 4am for a pokemon battle scheduled at 4am and having to wait an extra 20mins after 4am for some dude who thinks showing up ~only~ 20 mins later than 4am (the scheduled time) is so damn cool and not that big of a deal............is, really, not that big of a deal. Right?

Fuck outta here with that bullshit.

Yeah. Because getting up at 4am for a pokemon battle scheduled at 4am and having to wait an extra 20mins after 4am for some dude who thinks showing up ~only~ 20 mins later than 4am (the scheduled time) is so damn cool and not that big of a deal............is, really, not that big of a deal. Right?

Fuck outta here with that bullshit.
I like you. :toast:

Had the game won just to miss Stone Edge and get crit by Ice Beam on the same turn.

Best part is he got a crit on my <x> with his <x> earlier, thought it was irrelevant, but ends up had he not gotten it even with the miss and crit I would have won.

So yeah, sorry team, can beat skill, cant beat such luck.

On the bright side thats 8 tourney games in which I get lucked in a row :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.