Smogon Premier League - Bidding (Everyone Else)

Status
Not open for further replies.
probably the most expensive players gonna be loki , goofball, and mop...
no one gonna bid on me so sad.

p.s. i'm da best

I am supreme canadian, I can work hard hours at lumber mills and never be discouraged, this alone is a reason to vote for me. (I can also boil snow and make it into water).

I would like to smack talk LonelyNess for not alphabetizing the list of players in the manager topic D:<

Seriously, you should do that to make it easier for managers to find users they might be interested in.

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator
GUYS I CAN SMACKTALK SO WELL (SEE ALDARON'S SIG) YOU KNOW YOU WANNA BID ON ME. I'LL SMACKTALK MY OPPONENT INTO THE HOSPITAL. ALSO ALL NONCAPS SMACKTALK IS NOT SMACKTALK.

supermarth64

Here I stand in the light of day
is a Contributor Alumnus
Pants on the ground.

Pants on the ground.

Looking like a fool with your pants on the ground.

P.S. Rey's gonna be an expensive person. Slut.

Tacos are only Tacos Maple Syrup can be put on anything we put it on Pancakes and Candy and Ice-Cream and Meat and Dairy and Grain and everything you can think of.

PS Ever tried Maple Syrup Burrito?

I am here to promote the following users: spies, sk, Pirotechnix, Floppy, dbolt, Slobroking

Everyone else is probably a waste of a bid.
this is a good post.

i would like to showcase my super affordable price tag thanks i will own anyone in this thread if you ask kindly managers.

SoT

I leave and they change my avatar to this?
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
If you're interested in being a part of wi-fi wolfpack and want a battle, just pm me on the forums, irc, or shoddy.

All other teams are garbage, play for jumbo and I :D

(stellars alright I gues <333) ;)

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus
Keep in mind that I am better at Ubers than at OU. I also haven't played on Shoddy in forever. (I played some yesterday, but that was only to test a certain moveset that turned out to be a dud)

I come cheap, and I have my best years ahead of me, kinda like a player drafted in the 7th round and sits on the bench for a long time barely playing, until one day a star gets injured and I step in and become a star. like kurt warner. Yeah, thats me. Who doesn't want kurt warner?

Status
Not open for further replies.