Smogon Premier League V - Week 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
I thank Windsong for reminding WhiteQueen he's still trash at this game after all this time. Those interested can get a list of logs of WhiteQueen getting destroyed, as well as one of Lamppost losing to an NU team using BW OU mons.

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
Check your lips Bluewind, I am sure they are full of wounds caused by those extremely sharp and harsh words of yours.

Can we get back to hating youngjake93 please? kthxbye

Bluewind

GIVE EO WARSTORY
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
I have played you some good 5 times (or more), but i can't be fucked to find logs of all of those times

Also did you grow out of spamming blizzard?

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
that's like asking lavos spawn, "did you grow out of making excuses every time you lose?" Or asking reyscarface, "did you grow out of crying about hax every time you lose?" Or asking kokoloko, "did you ever beat the whitequeen?" Etc

yond

mitt game strong
is a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
whitequeen trying to get BW UU because he knows bluewind would toss his shit in dp uu

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Timer should be delayed in the event of a brief, recoverable disconnect. Offering to restart on Turn 3 when you realize you forgot a crucial something-or-another, forgot to change default ability messed up import used Rock Throw instead of Rock Slide whatever, is a nicety I would usually expect to be granted. It is perfectly fine and entirely proper (especially as a VGC player come the fuck on; yes I realize this is Smogdubz) to enforce the timer rules for someone simply playing too slowly.

Are we still on this shit? I still have three more pages of crap to wade through.
edit okay I am done, now to take a shower...

You offended the whole African race.
Africa's not a race you fucking (BAN ME PLEASE).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)