Smogon Superstars II Playoffs Round 1- The Super 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dropping in to apologize for not getting some matches done yet. I actually was going to play bad ass last night, but my computer starting having issues. -.- Anyway, these should get done starting either tomorrow or tuesday.
Well, you have time. I set a rather long deadline, anticipating this kind of scenario. Btw, has anyone heard from am?

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
lost in a close match to the rng favoured stone cold. gg and thanks.

edit: beat ladybug gg and good luck in remaining matches.

Congratulations to Stone Cold for making the quarterfinals. Bear in mind, that the quarterfinals are bo3, not survival style like the previous rounds were.

Edit @ Flamewheeler: Good luck, you'll need to win 3 match to secure advancement into the quarters.
Edit @ everyone: 5 days left, I really don't want to give an extension this round.

Me and Scofield have huge timezone issues so yeah, I don't know how we're going to make this but I'll try to catch him tomorrow.

Scofield

Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhh, Kate.......
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
I'll try to be on earlier during the weekends, look for me then.

Congratulations to Stone Cold for making the quarterfinals. Bear in mind, that the quarterfinals are bo3, not survival style like the previous rounds were.

Edit @ Flamewheeler: Good luck, you'll need to win 3 match to secure advancement into the quarters.
Edit @ everyone: 5 days left, I really don't want to give an extension this round.

Umm, why? lol EW only has 2...

Anyway, I have to leave my house b/c my mom is hosting a baby shower. When I come back though, these should get done. That is of course, if everyone is on. Sorry yet again about taking so long. =/

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Lost to flamewheeler, not gonna say he played better, but I missed too many moves so I couldn't keep my stuff healthy. GG bud.

Umm, why? lol EW only has 2...

Anyway, I have to leave my house b/c my mom is hosting a baby shower. When I come back though, these should get done. That is of course, if everyone is on. Sorry yet again about taking so long. =/
Well, to basically advance, no matter what am does. Also if Am happens to lose here, well you'll advance. If you win, it doesn't matter what am does. If Am wins, and you lose, sudden death.

6A9 Ace Matador

veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE
is it too late to change your system so that me and EW can still fight if FW wins? doesn't seem fair that our past round performances have such a huge impact lol

is it too late to change your system so that me and EW can still fight if FW wins? doesn't seem fair that our past round performances have such a huge impact lol
No, I'm sorry, it's too late. I had this system in mind, before the preliminaries even started. Also, if you haven't noticed, I set up the advantage to avoid the 4 way tie scenario, and simplify and minimize ties. If you think the advantage is a bit biased towards certain players, that was what the preliminaries were for, an objective way for me to determine who deserves the advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)