Smogon Superstars III - Preliminary Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

M Dragon

The north wind
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Championis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Championis a Past SPL Champion
World Defender
confirming i lost to iconic
i forgot the evs of a mon, and that costed me a game i had won
gg

Saw the battles were piling up, so updated through here. Please check to see if your record is right through Hantsuki's post. Thanks.

thanks phil. i gave out activity wins to tito's round 2 opponents because they finished all their other matches.

also i would like to know if anyone is interested in me putting together a strength of schedule metric for all the players? it would be just for fun, but i think it could be interesting. if you guys want it, ill do it

yondie subbed for tito

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
lol yondie asked me for a random match which i assumed was for practice but it turns out he was subbed into this tourney so i won i guess, gg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)