Smogon Superstars VI - Sign ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokyo Tom

Somewhere between psychotic and iconic
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Official Tournament participation AND results: I went positive overall in this year's SPL + WCOP! Won a BW SmogTour last season. Haxed Asuya to reach R2 of this year's OST, improving my number of lifetime wins in the tournament by 100%. #1 in number of Smogon Likes farmed throughout Official Tournaments in 2015.
Any other Relevant information: Official bearer of Passion's meme torch. 2-0 on the Dueling Network ladder. Completed a 0-death Pikmin 2 run in 7 days. Made a guest appearance on Chimpact's YouTube channel without paying the $30 fee. Reached level 20 in Game of Thrones QuizUp. Reached the 2048 tile. Currently signed to DJ Khaled We the Best Music and due to release my first EP in 2016.

MANNAT

Follow me on twitch!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Official Tournament participation AND results:
Got to round 4 of stour once, didn't make playoff of any official tours, but sadly get haxed whenever I bother to show up for stour.
Non-Official Tournament participation AND results: I've won multiple OU room tours, and I've gotten to 21-0 on the ladder before, got to r3 of an ou minitour once as well (idk if that matters)!
Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results: I got to finals of a STABmons tour once!
Any other Relevant information: I'm good i swear, just ask my skype group.

Always!

WAGESLAVE
is a Tiering Contributor
Official Tournament participation AND results: Won an ORAS tour and got to the semifinals of another this SmogTour season

Edit: Outside of Tournament subforum participation AND results: Manager of the Anistar Aegislash BLT team that ended up as the finalists, currently managing the Jubilee Jirachis BLT team. Won some OU roomtours 4 months ago; I must be hot shit and stuff

Any other Relevant information: I'm decidedly average and blow at this game. I also won't have a computer for a couple days.

Last edited:

Kink

it's a thug life ¨̮
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
  • SPL Cryos 2015 season, went 1-1
  • Grand Slam, did well until I didn't
Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results: (Things such as forum premier leagues)
  • Manager of The Blackthorn City Battlegirls of the UnderUsed Premier League, and won.
  • I generally get to the finals in many UU tours and then lose, but not always.
Any other Relevant information:
  • I am King UU

• Round 2 of WCOP X on Oceania (2-2 record)
  • OST #11 Quarterfinalist.
Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results: (Things such as forum premier leagues):
  • Currently in Finals of POCL on Malaga Milotic (6-1 record atm)

Last edited:
in

• OLT (Round 3)
  • OLT2 5th twice, #1 sub (RIP)
  • WCOP X Team Asia (Round 2)
Non-Official Tournament participation AND results:
  • Pre-Bank XY OU Tournament (Semi-Final)
  • Rainbow League Red Star Champion (Top 8)
  • Sum Zero Tour (Top 8)
Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results:
  • POWC Team APC (Champion)
  • Pokemon Online Tournament (Top 8)
  • OU Minitour 4 (Finals)
  • RMT Tour (Top 8)
  • SPL6 Farm League ORAS OU (5-1)

Last edited:
IN

• Official Ladder Tournament I (Round 5, haxgod tele :])
  • World Cup of Pokemon X (Team LA - Round 1)

Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results:
  • POT - Pokemon Online Tour (Round 3)
  • Torneo Interclanes de Verano (Pokespain clan tournament - Played for EG - semifinals - 6W-0L - Oras OU)

• Joined OLT II, expecting to do a good performance
  • Peaked #1 Oras OU ladder lot of times :]

Last edited:
Got to R5 and R4 of STours, which were at 2 am for me, so guess that's saying something. Also got to R3 of BW Cup in Smogon Classic. OLT, had a a decent run.
Non-Official Tournament participation AND results:
Nope.
Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results: (Things such as forum premier leagues)
Nope.

Tutor, was a Rater. Also, Reverb "believes" in me so guess I'm decent

Last edited:

Tricking

MALDINI
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 6th Official Ladder Tournamentwon the 7th Official Ladder Tournamentis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
World Defender
Official Tournament participation AND results: drafted in spl and lost week 1 (rip). 2-1 in wcop with Team Italy. Won an ORAS OU tour of ST19, finals in a bw tour. NU Open finals last year & did well in gslam overall. OST: used tele's team, so don't expect anything special.

Non-Official Tournament participation AND results: almost every tour in the tour subforum: won sum zero tour, and did well in other tours. Played in ubers, doubles seasonal till quarterfinals. Won doubles circuit 2014.

Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results: RoAPL, NUPL (managed by FINCH TOUR 20 CHAMP), RUPL, LCPL, SPLC, DPL (doubles), POCL, POWC. Positive record in all of them iirc.

Any other Relevant information: Beat all pokemon leagues on cartridge, so I must be good.

In

Relevant Official Tour Results: OLT r4 last year and top 32 for this years OST. I'm currently in playoffs for OLT 2.

Won the most recent RMT Tournament

I haven't necessarily done anything super amazing in tours yet but I play a lot of well known / good players decently often casually and I generally do well most of the time, in all 3 tiers (ORAS, BW, and DPP). Some may consider me a good teambuilder.

in

Official Tournament participation AND results: R3 DPP and BW Cup only :/
Non-Official Tournament participation AND results: Won Time Travel
Outside of Tournament Subforum participation AND results: No
Any other Relevant information: Very motivated ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)