1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Tour 15

Discussion in 'Smogon Tour' started by Bloo, Feb 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bloo

Bloo
    is a Tutoris a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis an Administratoris Smogon Frontier's Pike Queenis a Past WCoP Winnerdefeated the Smogon Frontier
    Head TD

Here it is, the tournament we have all come to know and love: The Smogon Tour! The 15th season of The Smogon Tour is fast approaching, and it's sure to be a blast as usual. All sorts of things happen during The Smogon Tour, ranging from people saying unusually cruel things to their opponents after getting lucked, to faking screenshots of someone winning and causing the hosts grief, so who knows what will go down this season. One thing is for sure, though, and that's that one person will earn the prestigious Smogon Tour trophy after this season comes to a close. Enough of your blabbing Bloo, when the heck does the 15th season of The Smogon Tour begin? Wonder no more:

Friday, March 15th 2013

Visit the Smogon Tour website for additional information.

As we've been following for a while now, this season's format will consist of the standard 9 weeks of competition in ADV OU, DPP OU, and BW2 OU followed by a tournament between the Top 16 players in the standings.

The tours will be hosted on the Pokemon Online 2 simulator on Groudon's Grotto server unless stated otherwise. If any server or simulator related changes come about, the public will be made aware. Last season, we changed the Friday tour time from 8 PM EST to 6 PM EST. We are keeping this in place this season as well, so in simple terms, all Friday tours will again take place at 6 PM EST this season.

Good luck to everyone who decides to compete and try your best not to bloose! Feel free to ask any questions in this thread should there be any.
  2. kill yourself

kill yourself .|~Fashionista~|.
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Castle Valetis a Past WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 16 Champion

youre all going down

np: dope - i'm back
  3. M Dragon

M Dragon The north wind
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Arena Tycoonis the Smogon Tour Season 17 Champion

So its tour time again

lol xD
  4. Leftiez

Leftiez *Stars*

5. Valentine

Valentine ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ
    is a Tutor

lavos tour 15
  6. MikeDecIsHere

MikeDecIsHere And the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate.
    is a Smogon Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

7. McMeghan

McMeghan Dreamcatcher
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderatoris a Past SPL Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Champion

:toast: Have fun again everyone :toast:

Also, 6PM EST Friday tour is really sweet for us, Europeans.
  8. Alexander.

Alexander.

Have fun and good luck everyone =)
  9. Picollo

Picollo

yeah i return. #14 was just a first step
  10. BLINGAS ♥

BLINGAS ♥

I recently improved my Internet. If anyone gets first posts other than me idk what the fuck is up.
  11. Coren37

Coren37

M Dragon Tour 15
    Good luck to everyone
  12. OO8

OO8

13. undisputed

undisputed
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Frontier Lackeyis a Past WCoP Winner

BKC is chumpz

Tour is mine.
  14. Funkasaurus

Funkasaurus smoother than a fresh jar of skippy
    is a Tutoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Time to trump the competition.
  15. Danilo

Danilo im a danilo!!!
    is a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a World Cup of Pokemon defending champion

out of curiosity, what is the approximate date for when this season ends(mid-late june)?
  16. Nova

Nova Palisades
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Sogeking to win it
  17. ~GreenCore

~GreenCore Hardwire

Sogayking ftw ! btw have fun<:
  18. Ryanor

Ryanor

I've been training all my life for this, I can't lose.
    :justin2:
  19. Xelx

Xelx
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

20. dragonuser

dragonuser The only thing I look up to is the sky
    is a Contributor to Smogonis a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Pyramid Kingis a Past WCoP Winner

You all are fools, the boss Picollo has this won
  21. tml

tml

Funkasaurus
  22. King

King

King tour 15
  23. PttP

PttP Shoutout to the sidewalk for keeping me off the streets
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

If Picollo plays then it is literally over and as such I feel incredibly bad for every opponent he thrashes throughout the season.
  24. Light The Thunder

Light The Thunder

Malekith tour #15
  25. zfs

zfs Everything old is new again
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

I must stop Piccolo from winning every ADV tour; I will whistle as he has weak Namekian ears.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)