Playoffs Smogon Tour 22 Play-offs - Finals [Won by BKC]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
1. SoulWind vs 9. BKC - BKC is the clear favorite in DPP while, imo, Soulwind is the fairly clear favorite in BW. ORAS should be close, but Soulwind seems to exhibit more competency playing the tier than BKC at the end of the day. It could go either way tho - probably my favorite series this round and it is between two of the best players out there rn.
2. Ciele vs 7. Posho - Posho's favorited in ORAS and Ciele's favored in the other two, but I reckon Posho's very capable of winning any of the three tiers and his ORAS win seems very likely to me, so I think he'll find a way to win two of the three here. Probably a bit of an 'upset' or unlikely prediction, but I have faith in my boy!_!
4. Jimmy Turtwig vs 12. FLCL - This match-up actually is kinda shitty for FLCL because JTurt is probably the better of the two in BW and FLCL usually banks on BW+ORAS, but I don't think JTurt is anything special in DPP and FLCL should take ORAS, so should be close, but leaning FLCL.
6. dEnIsSsS vs 14. xtra$hine - simply put the better player.

august

you’re a voice that never sings
is a Community Leaderis a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis the 8th Smogon Classic Winnerwon the 5th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
OGC Leader
kev soulwind will probably come down to luck. both of them are more than capable in BW. so thats probably a 50-50. id say oras is probably 60-40 ish sw and the same odds in bkcs favor in dpp. we'll see tho, probably the best series

ciele posho will be p good as well, ciele has been playing really well recently so id be surprised if he got upset. ive played posho a couple times tho and ive seen some replays that lead me to believe he is the luckiest man alive so he could do it

turtle man vs foolycooly comes down to whoever wins dpp i think

not sure how xtra keeps makin these finals but i expect him to bring some outright ridiculous squads so it comes down to how well denny prepares for niche threats

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
too lazy to find out if it's possible (i think it is) but FLCL vs Ciele finals plz

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
FLCL 'cause he's a chino.
Posho 'cause cute.
(Ciele's cute too.)
SoulWind 'cause he's a sad af try hard (BAN ME PLEASE). Been trying so hard for the past decade and still haven't won shit. Just win a trophy and go get a life already.
Xtra 'cause xtra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)