1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Smogon Tour Season 14 Finals [Won by McMeghan]

Discussion in 'Smogon Tour' started by Kevin Garrett, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kill yourself

kill yourself .|~Fashionista~|.
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Castle Valetis a Past WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 16 Champion

It's going down either tomorrow or Monday. Sorry for the delay but shit happens. Funkasaurus sucks. We'll post the server half an hour before the games.
  2. bro fist

bro fist
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

King Jasonpwn demands to see this battle go down, how dare BKC and McMeghan keep his highness waiting. Shame on you two.
  3. Lavos Spawn

Lavos Spawn
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

yes

yes
  4. Kevin Garrett

Kevin Garrett is a competitor
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a SPL Winner

Sunday is where I draw the line. Don't drag this on any longer.
  5. blarajan

blarajan holla ladies #£14000 #bling #sparkle #bitchesonmydick
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

What would you do past Sunday? Coin flip finals? Invalidate the tournament? No trophy for either party?
  6. Pocket

Pocket Apo, the astronaut's best friend >:3
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Well let's just say neither of them would be getting a trophy any time soon unless they get their matches done.

I love you, BKC, but I'm rooting for my fellow Ruiner, McMeghan :D
  7. cbt

cbt doom
    is a Pokemon Researcher

mcmeghan lgi
  8. kill yourself

is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Castle Valetis a Past WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 16 Champion

Got it, KG, my sincere apologies for not being able to come on or do anything mons-related for 5 days and then not being immediately prepared...

jesus christ
  9. HellPowna

HellPowna
    is a Past SPL Winner

[​IMG] Mc.Meghan V. [​IMG] BKC

Finally we have come to the end of the Smogon Tour 14. On the right corner we have Mc.Meghan, which in the semifinals defeated Malekith. Mc.Nuggets as you know is one of the most prolific and strong among French battlers of his time; also his talent allowed him to be very strong in all generations.
    On the left corner, instead, we have Blazin Kickin Chicken, a strong, talented and young Czech battler which defeated Vinc in the semifinals. In short, we expect a final between titans. Will McMeghan win the 14th edition of the Smogon Tour, or will BKC, carried away by anger for losing at the first round of OST, be the one to win the "LavosTour"?

GL Both.

10. Chieliee

Chieliee

except that mcmeghan isn't french

11. Kevin Garrett

Kevin Garrett is a competitor
    is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Staff Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 12 Championis a SPL Winner

I see the already 8 day extension was worthwhile, going on three weeks without a single game done. In case it was not already obvious that is a record. If the games could have been done within the original, reasonable length of time this situation would not exist, would it? It is no longer on me to see this tournament through to its conclusion. I have taken every necessary step except disqualification to attempt to provide the viewers with set of final games. Unfortunately, there has been a historic display of delinquency on the part of the players of this tournament. And it is delinquency when you see that players in other big tournaments get their games done in a timely fashion. Obviously, that is an extraordinary example, but no more extraordinary than this being in its third week.
  12. kokoloko

kokoloko supersmooth
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Past SPL Winner
    UU Leader

13. 6A9 Ace Matador

6A9 Ace Matador veni, vidi, vici, VERSACE, VERSACE VERSACE

never seen such a witty comment kokoloko

ever
  14. peng

peng

its a pokemon tournament on the internet and the grand prize is a 16x16 pixel trophy under their username

why is the delay such an issue
  15. Lamppost

Lamppost I put the milk in first
    is a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

if its no issue why can't you just wait =0
  16. kokoloko

kokoloko supersmooth
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Smogon Media Contributoris a Past SPL Winner
    UU Leader

sorry am i initially had a much wittier response but then i was informed that i had misread kg's post so i had to edit it

:(
  17. Lavos Spawn

Lavos Spawn
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

as far as I know irl issues generally take precedence over online so cut bkc some slack...there's a world beyond pokemon. that being said, I agree the matches should have been done by now, there were multiple opportunities for them to be completed. however, we've waited three weeks already, one more day isn't a huge deal in the grand scheme of things. both bkc and mcmeghan got this far, making some administrative decision based on activity right now would be the wrong thing to do.
  18. Malekith

Malekith
    is a Community Contributoris a SPL Winner

Vinc vs me lgi :doom:
  19. kill yourself

It's one extra day, fuck off

Me & McM will fight to the death today. We'll post the server half an hour before we start!
  20. Alexander.

Alexander.

Fight on Christmas Day seems cool, good luck both =)
  21. McMeghan

McMeghan Dreamcatcher
    is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Server Moderatoris a Past SPL Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Champion

BKC and I will play on Pokemonexperte (PO2) at 17h GMT +1 (which means roughly three hours from now).
  22. Masterclass

Masterclass Banned deucer.

this thing isnt over yet?
  23. kill yourself

Lost in some pretty stupid adv/dpp matches...regardless ggs and congrats

Thanks to all the dudes that helped me out this season, Id make a long list but i'm lazy. special shoutout to AM, Fakes, Scooters, US East, and the Beastaroonis :)
  24. Furai

Furai a Ωdefender // a αguardian
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

25. CrashinBoomBang

CrashinBoomBang doing 3 teams at the month
    is a Contributor to Smogonis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Factory Foreman

MCMEGHAN RULES

chomper
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)