Smogon Tournament #3: Round 2 is Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I'll edit in some spotlights since skarm is a lazy bones

ok, I put some in... I was stretching for them in emerald!

Mysterio dude uh

well I see him on NB a lot so I should have no problem bumping into him within a 2 weeks time.

and I'll show Mystica how the damn we play a pokemon match

Whatever. I beat him 3 times after my st match with him. I'm just hoping you get a 6-0 =D

And Skarm, I respect your decision. I shoudn't have bitched so much about it anyway.

Wow, Raikou gets to go on, yet he was barely around. Good logic. I don't really understand why he got to go on, since he didn't fight, and was on about 3 days of the entire tourny, or at least it seemed it. Hell, he didn't even give me his freakin Smogon nick anyway, yet I gave away mine. How the hell can I battle someone when I don't even know the name. I'm sorry, but this just ticks me off. EDIT: Yeah Atlas, welcome to my world. I doubt you'll be able to get the battle done easily. Also, don't hold your breath about PMs, he never responded to the 4 I sent. Can I just replace Raikou? I'm on everyday. On the server I mean. I don't sign into the forums everyday, but I do check the posts everyday.

GO GOOFBALL

Don't let him get you with his hax >: -(

edit: goofball is allowed to have luck though

JMC

Old as dirt.
is a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
there was some crazy-ass luck going on in that match, and his miscalculation let me barely take the 3-0.

still made a dumb typo but ah well that happens when you are chatting with girls during battle lol..anyway great game 0-3..

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
So, I get Justin. Great... Anyway, PMing him now. Please, luckhaxing gods, be on my side, even if it means that Justin#### bitches at both you and me.

Sarenji

leaf-faced
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
PMed Stalling.

Now I don't mind if I lose round 2, I broke my round 1 curse.

EDIT: Got reply back on NetBattle. I didn't want to play right now, as I am quite incredibly tired from last night and today and will be tomorrow! So we're battling on the weekend.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
I won 4-2

I really thought I was fucked after I missed 2 hypnosis and failed to KO where I thought I should have... but I turned it around.

Sk played brilliantly... just didn't have the proper counter. gg man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)