Smogon Tournament #3: Round 2 is Here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do people get promoted based on activity? Because I was active and tried to schedule a match with my opponent, but I was disqualified because of a 'coin flip' and my barely english-literate opponent, Ged, was promoted. He's just going to do the same thing, putting off the battle for a month and hoping he advances again.

I do'nt understand these rules, I was active and he was not and he advances? He cancelled about four times on me when I tried to battle him.

lost 2-0, gg council, I got outplayed and my team matched up badly to begin with.

Rather comical ch hax at the end made things amusing, but alas, I did not get any hax early on.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
I won 2-0, despite 0rz's persistent luck spree!

Bad matchup? I had 3 pokemon that did absolutely nothing in that game and were worthless >_>

Yes but my entire 6 couldn't beat your 3 without serious prediction and Regirock booming on the right one D:

Apparently me and Artemis will be battling during the next week (or on the weekend, I guess), since he can't get on NB atm (school, etc).

lost 0-4 to jeffro in a haxy game

gg jeffro. should have saw that exposion coming. that was kind of stupid on my part =(

Cerberus, just incase you didn't get my reply to your pm. I don't think I can get our match done this week because I have a ton of ball breaking exams. Earliest I can get it done is probably sometime next week. How does next Wednesday sound?

I did recieved it and replied as well. Wednesday is hard for me though since I have sports and such at Monday and Wednesday. So maybe another day [see pm].

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)