Smogon Tournament #6 Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

formerly Stone Cold
is a Tournament Directoris a Forum Moderatoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SCL Championis a Five-Time Past WCoP Champion
Confirming I lost, mostly due to 3 important misses and a pretty important burn, among a couple of other things. Good luck in future rounds.
I feel your pain, and it's okay. Good luck to the remaining contestants. And Pana isn't an underdog so he passes!

Some will win, some will lose.

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
ZandgaiaX advances due to 3 draco misses and a stone edge miss in a row. Oh well pokemon i guess, gg.

Won with a 2-0. Swept in the end. Alot of hax. (3 times Draco meteor missing, and a missing Stone edge on his part) and only 1 on my part (Paralyze). More reason to not use either move ^.^.

Btw: My second-last pokemon swept all 6 pokemon.

Edit: Undergods ftw.

And O you posted before me x)

So this is the first smogon tournament I've really paid attention to. Has the underdog usually succedeed this much in past smogon tournaments?

B-Lulz

Now Rusty and Old
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
last years was nothing like what has happened this year, big names are being chucked out all over the place.

Me and my opponent should have no problem getting our match done as we have a mutual friend to get us in contact with each other.

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY!!!

yewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Alaka

formerly Alakapimp
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Confirming, something came out at the end that I thought had me but managed to pull off a crazy switch and kill it.

Discussed with Krack. We should have no problem getting a battle done, however, we have not settled on a time and date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)