Finals Smogon Tournament #8 - FINALS [Won by Snunch]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats !! I didn't know this tournament was so big lol. I hoped someone saved the second battle because I didn't see anything, lag too much.

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Congratulations to both battlers for making it this far; it's an impressive feat! And congrats to Snunch on winning it in the end.

Congrats to Snunch for winning ST8! And Peach, congratulations for making it this far and taking that second match like a great sport. You both played well!

PK Gaming

Persona 5
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Grats Snunch, way to win with authority! I can't be the only one who thought that was extremely fitting.

Good show Peachy, making it this far definitely took skill. Yeah it sucks to lose in the finals but take solace in the fact that a lot of us here thinks you're a top tier battler.

Atticus

Atticus
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnuswon the 10th Official Smogon Tournamentdefeated the Smogon Frontieris a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
worst finals of an official tournament i've ever seen. (im serious)

with that said gj snunch, you've definitely stepped up your game since last year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)