Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm. i have to turn my computer off now but taxi driver has not got in contact with me for an hour. he has been on but has not vmed me or rpelied to my vms. we will have to do this on sunday 16th now.

Time was arranged with Macle, I saw him on earlier than our agreed time and messaged him with a PS name asking if he wished to play. He then logged on to PS and I sent him a PM there asking if he was ready and if he got my VM. I received no response so I waited until our agreed time. He left PS without giving me a response and did not show up for our agreed time which was 10:00pm GMT. I waited an additional 40 mins on PS after the agreed time and he never showed. I no longer have time tonight to play a potential three serious games so I will have to try and arrange another time with Macle. This is an activity post.

ShootingStarmie

Bulletproof
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
My opponent and I scheduled our 3 battles for 9pm + 0GMT. I wait for 2 hours and he's a no show. We're getting pretty close to the deadline, so this is an Activity Post.

I have been in contact with my opponent, and finished most/all of the neccessary teambuilding and getting teams ready. Just need to put them into showdown, or put the rest of them into PO. Maybe practice a few games, then I should be ready to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)