1. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!

Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 4

Discussion in 'Tournaments' started by Earthworm, Jan 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Funkasaurus

Funkasaurus he did the mash
    is a Tutoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

2. Bad Ass

Bad Ass be cool
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Winneris a GS2 Winner

3. Eo Ut Mortus

Eo Ut Mortus Elodin Smells
    is a Tournament Directoris a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnus

4. HSA ♥

HSA ♥ I am the God of the new world.

5. Snunch

Snunch
    is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnuswon the 8th Official Smogon Tournament

6. PK Gaming

PK Gaming Pursuing My True Self
    is a Site Staff Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Winner

7. Delta 2777

Delta 2777 Machampion
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 10 Champion

The greatest
    [​IMG]
    Kacaw
  8. ToF

ToF
    is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Server Moderator Alumnusis the Smogon Tour Season 13 Champion

i know i missed the scheduled time with undi but im here now til he gets back and we can play asap so don't coin flip. it will get done. extend like an extra hour or two for us.
  9. Lavos Spawn

Lavos Spawn
    is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Winner

so if I pretend to be McMeghan I can get him dq'd? wow awesome rule

(seriously wtf that's bs)
  10. Earthworm

Earthworm
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 6 Champion

Sorry, I should have elaborated more. Delta 2777 had ballabrown24 play for him and then after ballabrown24 vs Metal Sonic occurred, Delta 2777 went on to post that he won.
  11. Earthworm

Earthworm
    is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Super Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL + WCoP Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 6 Champion

I can't wait any longer for undisputed vs ToF to finish and have decided to give undisputed the activity win because ToF missed the scheduled time on the last day of the deadline. I would have been willing to accept the result had the match occurred before now but due to circumstances that came up after the deadline it was not played. I am sorry that it had to come to this and it was a very difficult decision to make given the circumstances.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)