Smogon Tournament #9 - Round 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

McMeghan

Dreamcatcher
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis the 5th Smogon Classic Winneris the Smogon Tour Season 14 Championis a defending SPL Championis a Past SPL Champion
Big Chungus Winner
Won 2-1 vs ssbbm, every game had their instances of luck, and I've been more helped in that way in the tie-breaker.

ggs

nah stone, gr8astard will lose before predictions are up and then force a rematch all the way until he's got that trophy!

on a more serious note, the winner of du vs peachy takes it all, i think...east represent

gr8astard

Here comes the waterworks!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnuswon the 9th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
nah stone, gr8astard will lose before predictions are up and then force a rematch all the way until he's got that trophy!

on a more serious note, the winner of du vs peachy takes it all, i think...east represent
YES KEVIN KNOWS WHATS UP

WhiteQueen

the queen bee
is a Tiering Contributorwon the 11th Official Smogon Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
I can't wait any longer, gotta go, been two hours already. I will be on most of Saturday and Sunday, so hopefully M Dragon and I will get our matches done asap.

won 2-1, ggs you're a tough opponent

edit by Earthworm: this is my last warn mdk, I'll infract you if you do this again...

edit by MarceloDK: sorry worms, i didnt want to do this. ?_?

Gimmick

Electric potential
Confirming!~ I wish you the best in the rest of the tourney. :]

Hopefully without Ice Beam crits l0l that was grrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)