Smogon VGC Tournament III [Round 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was gone all weekend for VGC Regionals and haven't been able to catch Pokebasket on recently. It'll be tough to catch him on the weekdays because he lives in Europe, so an extension for the weekend would be nice, but otherwise I'll try my best to find him

Lavos

Banned deucer.
firemage is pretty much avoiding me, every single time we're both online he claims he's about to go to bed or whatever. point is i've tried to schedule with him (we were gonna play last weekend and then he bailed last minute) plus every time we're online he dodges me.

so uhhh...activity win request assuming he keeps skarpering

HANTSUKI

satan saves xmas
is a Pre-Contributoris a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
RUPL Champion
Jayde is really busy during the week and we'll need an extension for the weekend

I don't want another activity win, so give us an extension pleeeease >:

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
firemage is pretty much avoiding me, every single time we're both online he claims he's about to go to bed or whatever. point is i've tried to schedule with him (we were gonna play last weekend and then he bailed last minute) plus every time we're online he dodges me.

so uhhh...activity win request assuming he keeps skarpering
You message me at Midnight, 3am and other obscene times to which I have work the following morning - I don't actively go out of my way to avoid you - You. I don't look at the user list and only keep an eye on Smogon if I know I have a battle scheduled something in which you've been less than stellar trying to get done with me - I suggested last weekend but bailed on Saturday because I was dealing with making the OMPL bot working (From the time I got home from work to the time I went to sleep - Earthworm and some of the other metas lot can confirm this) I could have battled you on Sunday - but again I got home from work and straight into the OMPL Auction after a last minute Bot error which took some time to fix. (I did tell them that you might be contacting me over the 2 hours I suggested we could do it - but I had no confirmation that you would) I was refreshing to see if you'd left me any messages but I didn't get any - thus focused on getting their auction going (Which they can all confirm is the case). The only message I got from you are the one you sent me after the auction at 3am my time asking me to battle when I had work the following morning.

I'm not dodging you in any sense of the word - you're just not about when I am.

Aqualouis

^ Sport de raquette + Service pas rattrapé
is a Contributor Alumnus
I've been trying to play every day since the beginning of the round but Novaray doesn't seem to care at all. He told me that he was going to play this week end but refused when i asked him on Irc on Friday and Saturday.
I won't do any effort anymore, I'm tired of him.
Still no news from him, and it's very simple to contact me, i'm here, on french time and on IRC every day.

Ditto

/me huggles
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I've had several requests for me to extend matches into the weekend, so I'm extending until Monday the 22, with Round 3 being posted on Tuesday the 23rd.

Lavos

Banned deucer.
You message me at Midnight, 3am and other obscene times to which I have work the following morning - I don't actively go out of my way to avoid you - You. I don't look at the user list and only keep an eye on Smogon if I know I have a battle scheduled something in which you've been less than stellar trying to get done with me - I suggested last weekend but bailed on Saturday because I was dealing with making the OMPL bot working (From the time I got home from work to the time I went to sleep - Earthworm and some of the other metas lot can confirm this) I could have battled you on Sunday - but again I got home from work and straight into the OMPL Auction after a last minute Bot error which took some time to fix. (I did tell them that you might be contacting me over the 2 hours I suggested we could do it - but I had no confirmation that you would) I was refreshing to see if you'd left me any messages but I didn't get any - thus focused on getting their auction going (Which they can all confirm is the case). The only message I got from you are the one you sent me after the auction at 3am my time asking me to battle when I had work the following morning.

I'm not dodging you in any sense of the word - you're just not about when I am.
hi we're both online, battle me if you're real

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Rofl this is gonna be tight. Got an exam on Monday so if I don't catch Matty online that day just give him the win.

We originally wanted to play on saturday night but he didn't show up the entire time. Admittedly I kinda forgot about this, but I've still been online frequently while he hasn't been on since tuesday currently, so activity post if this doesn't get done

Eiganjo

So who did buy all the stroopwafels?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
PMed Raseri back with my times, although I would've responded earlier had I received a PM that I had been subbed in.

Was gone all weekend for VGC Regionals and haven't been able to catch Pokebasket on recently. It'll be tough to catch him on the weekdays because he lives in Europe, so an extension for the weekend would be nice, but otherwise I'll try my best to find him

Ok, no problem.

We can play tomorrow or on Sunday, because I'll be busy almost all the Saturday.

Or we could battle on Monday, but only it's the last option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)