Smogon WSC Week 11

Who should win Week 10?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, I'm surprised I was able to finish this between random bouts of CAP Battle... Anyways...

The lamification process has finished! Behold, BUCKWHEAT!

THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR SLAUGHTERING MY HOPES AND DREAMS, YOU DEMON!!!!!!!!

lol I can't even count the amount of times when I saw one of these and it screwed my entire team. Hoping that this can win me something.

... And to believe I'm going to be spriting out Rapior soon...

EDIT: lol, just noticed the three-way tie for second. Someone, vote for one of them quickly! or, preferrably, Fifteen People, quickly, vote me! A vote for me is a vote for Me!
Love it. I knew someone was going to do Scizor that's why I didn't go down that road, and good thing there's no way I'd top that, very nicely done :)

It's not a tie between me and ungulateman, one of his votes is himself which wasn't counted last time I read the rules.

Love it. I knew someone was going to do Scizor that's why I didn't go down that road, and good thing there's no way I'd top that, very nicely done :)
I really thought that somone would ninja it from me before now, honestly. Well, they didn't, so their loss is my gain. :) Thanks for the comment btw.

Cheers for the comments guys! Appreciate the feedback :)

HAI AGIN!!

Due to popular demand, here's Salawank with his arm behind his tongue. This is legal as a minor edit?

Cheers for the comments guys! Appreciate the feedback :)

HAI AGIN!!

Due to popular demand, here's Salawank with his arm behind his tongue. This is legal as a minor edit?
Just another quick comment. I would reccomend darkening the tongue's outline where it meets with the arm, since it looks as if the arm is coming out of the tongue. Oh, wait, that might not be that bad, now that I think of it...

RODAN

Banned deucer.
Yeah, it's been a week, and since I will be posting next week, I feel that I should get the nominations instead of chaos669 this week.

Closed.

Next week will be up in a bit!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)