Smogon Yu-Gi-Oh! Tournament: Round Robin

Hey guys, enough people signed up for me to make a group round robin. So guess what, everybody who signed up has a chance of winning this tournament.

Two people from every group will advance so only the last place in each group will be eliminated. Now, I need everybody to post how many duels they won (2-1 or 2-0) just in case there is a 3-way tie. In that case, the two who have the least Duels lost (DL) will advance on. If there is a 2-way tie for the 2nd spot, then whoever won the match between the two shall move on.

Anyways you guys want the groups so here they are:

Particpants that are advancing are in Bold.

Group A:
10. Atticus (guylaroche5) [2W-0L 0DL]
4. Zystral (Zystral) [0W-2L 4DL]
16. Locopoke (locopoke) [1W-1L 3DL]

Group B:
14. ENZ0 (enz0) [1W-0L 1DL]

23. hasbeenkoed (HasbeenKOed) [0W-2L 4DL]
21. Shinkou (74.88.243.120) [1W-0L 0DL]

Group C:
13. Moot (mootington)
17. Sora247 2008 (Sora247)
2. Kannon (Kannon)

Group D:
3. Thorns (thorns) [0W-2L 4DL]
5. Lightwolf (Lightwolf) [2W-0L 1DL]
20. Asim (bbtancakes) [1W-1L 2DL]

Group E:
24. Alan (Alan_smogon) [0W-2L 4DL]
18. The Pugilist (puggy) [1W-0L 0DL]
7. Plus (plus9000) [1W-0L 0DL]

Group F:
19. Huntofthelion (Huntofthelion)
12. Tsunami (Brisies)
11. LinIsKorean (LinIsKorean)

Group G:
8. Fuhret (Fuhret)
6. kd24 (emblem)
15. AbsolDeath (AbsolDeath)

Group H:
22. GaRgAnt (GaRgAnt)
9. MagicMaster87 (MagicMaster87) [1W-0L 0DL]
1. Hobo Joe (HoboJoe) [0W-1L 2DL]

Subs:
1. Shades the sexy (Sexgod)
2. Reyscarface (Reyscarface)

The deadline for getting the 2 matches done by August 1st.
Good luck and have fun everybody.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hmm lucky group I got(and by that I mean it's easy to find times with both of them to play, I'm gonna lose for sure)

Well once their decks are ready we will get them done(mine is "done". Well not really... But I doubt I could come up with many changes alone.)

Ok, for both my current and future opponents, my availability during the week is pretty much limited to 12AM-4AM EST/GMT-5, although I'll be available all day this weekend. PM me to set up times.

This is all very exciting and I ain't sure my ticker'll take it. Kidding aside, I look forward to getting trounced but trying really hard in the face of adversity. Good luck all, I'm rooting for you.

EDIT: Enzo, Shinkou PM me some appropriate times to duel, I'm versatile for the next few days (until Wednesday)

Ok, I'm not sure what the situation calls for, but Gargant forfeited in the middle of our first duel and said he didn't want to do the second or third games because he's in the middle of another tourney. Does this mean I win 2-0?

Ok, I'm not sure what the situation calls for, but Gargant forfeited in the middle of our first duel and said he didn't want to do the second or third games because he's in the middle of another tourney. Does this mean I win 2-0?
No, you just have the first duel won. He is in other tournaments and I wouldn't think it would be fair for him to lose a match due to time constraints. If his deck is drastically different than the previous one used, then notify me as using time constraints as a ploy to first get information about an opponent's deck and then making a counter to said deck is against the rules.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)