Smogon's First Create-A-Team - Part 2

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
how bout a team that can pass boosts to something like marowak?
Ninjask lead and pass to a marowak or even a snorlax. if you can get in a sd, marowak will kill 2-4 pokes before getting damaged.

I don't know. Ninjask leads are kind of boring teams that are generally looked down upon by "most" players. However, if that's what everyone agrees on, then sure!

Just giving this a little bump. If discussion continues to be stale after this I'll move right to the pokemon choosing parts.

Also, I think Life Orb Mamoswine is a great offensive pokemon. Just throwing that out there.

i woulndt mind some baton passing synergy going around (rock polish scizor, cm cele, np togekiss etc) but the team shouldnt be centred around it by any means

I think a Sunny Offensive team would be fun. That rain dance team in the Warstory Archive looked cool, let's make a sunny team like that =]

CMLucario, DDragonite, Deoxys-E, SD + LO Scizor, McGar, CMBliss, Focus Punching Azumarril, and SDGallade are some of the Pokémon I'd love to see a team build around.

Personally, why not a Sub team?

Sub-Punching dragonite, CM Raikou and mismagius (for Blissey), Heatran (for Garchomp when it comes in to Outrage your Dragonite and you can then WoW the Chomp and sub up, a Bulk Up Machamp, possibly with FP, and then maybe a Sub/TBolt/HP Grass/Explosion Magnezone, or other such poke.

I think we should lead with Alakazam cuz its awesome, and then have 5 Subbing pokes.

Passing:
Speed Boosts, SD's, Iron Defense, Agility (maybe)
to a
Snorlax @ Lefties
252ATk/HP 6 Def
Brick Break
T-Punch
Fire Punch
Crunch

Ash Borer

I've heard they're short of room in hell
Heracross is beastly, burn orb swords dance cross with speed passed from zapdos or something else is almost unstoppable

Hitit4three, what kind of sub team doesnt have subseed sceptile?
btw, i think we should put subseed sceptile on this team

I'd like to see a pokemon with SD and/or Agility and Baton Pass to help out its comrades. I thought of Ninjask but i'm sure there are many more choices. or a CMer, i'd love to see Mismagius here.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Before this thread falls apart, I'm gonna need some confirmation that Weezing will be in this team. It's a farce if he isn't!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)