Smogon's VGC 2011 Tournament Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badal

Shit
is a Contributor Alumnus
Sent in my team and contacted IronBullet93 a while back. No response from him and he hasn't submitted it either iirc.

First VM'd dem1995 at April 18, then VM'd again on the 19th. No response nor any activity since April 9, 2011. Activity post I guess.

Destiny Warrior

also known as Darkwing_Duck
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Opponent didn't submit his team, and from Monday till Saturday I won't have internet access, as I have intimated to my opponent.

Activity post I guess.

pookar

Banned deucer.
Woops. I sent Alaka a submission PM on friday, but i guess i should read the OP better. Team is submitted correctly now.

BKC i got a couple issues. Today ill be gone practically all day for easter and next weekend i wont be home friday/sat/early sunday.

kingofmars

Its 2015 somewhere
won the 2nd Smogon VGC Tournamentis a Past SPL Champion
VGCPL Champion
Lost the first game, won the second, but lost the third. Good luck in the rest of the tournament.

Sent Whitequeen a VM pre-crash, still no response. Holding off on submitting a team until I get a response. Activity post.

I'm in the same boat as Snunch, waiting on my opponent to respond...

EDIT: He CAN'T accept the message because his message box is full. >_> I contacted him 4 days ago and no response...

Won Battle/Match

i won against mikedecishere in our match up, close round and it was a lot of fun, can't wait to do round 2 of this tourney!

Confirming that Colorless defeated me 2-0. Good game Colorless, I had some rotten luck but I don't think it would've made much of a difference in the end.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lost the first one, but somehow squeaked out a 2-1 win

im the vgc master

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)