So Many Cards Mafia - TEAM B wins!

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Acklow cries a single manly tear of democracy and flicks it at jalmont, who dies.

He was:
Role PM said:
Dear jalmont,
You are Peeta Mellark, from The Hunger Games.

You are a baker’s son from District 12 of Panem who was chosen to participate in a competition about children killing each other. In the stupidest plot twist ever, both you and your girl, Katniss Everdeen, were allowed to survive the Games.

Because you have such good camouflage instincts, at night you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Night X - Camouflage self next to <user>.” You will spy on <user> for a while, and come daytime receive their full role PM.

Also, on Night 0 only you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Night X - Do <roles 1, 2, and 3> exist in TEAM A?” You will be immediately notified whether roles 1, 2, and 3, are used as part of the village.

You know that TEAM A does not have any sort of inspector, but your girl Katniss, who fights for TEAM B, has the same role that you do. Katniss is not allied with you, but you know that she is <snip>.

You may use cards, but if you choose to false-claim village inspector, it would be wise to claim that you cannot.

You are allied with TEAM C. You win if TEAM C eliminates all other factions.

“Yes, and I’m sure the arena will be full of bags of flour for me to chuck at people.”
And with that, TEAM C has been eliminated. Whoo!

It is now Night 6. Night 6 ends 48 hours as of this post (but honestly there are like 5 of you left so hopefully it will be sooner than that).

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Okay so tonight is going to be tough but I think I can honestly pull through. I want all VILLAGERS to contact me asap. I have entire confirmed list of mafia so if you are mafia don't bother I know who you are.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
"Uh-oh, it looks as though TEAM B may be pulling away with a victory..." said Acklow as he was shot and killed.

He was:
Role PM said:
Dear Acklow,

You are Miley Cyrus.

One minute you’re the star of the biggest hit show for preteen girls, and the next you’re licking metal rods as though they’re penises and twerking with a foam finger on live television.

Your greatest skill lies in making people pay attention to you. As such, at night you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Night X - Add 2 Miley Cyrus Twerk Cards to the deck”. You will add two cards to the TEAM A deck. When a twerk card is used on someone, all of their night actions will target you. Upon your death these cards will cease to do anything.

You are allied with TEAM A. You win if TEAM A eliminates all other factions.

“A true friend is someone who is always there during the ups and downs. I actually have a song called 'True Friend'.”
It is now Day 7 - Voting Phase. Voting Phase ends 48 hours as of this post or until majority is reached as determined by the host.

Reminder: I will call the game in the event that it becomes literally impossible for a team to lose. If there is any chance at all that a certain faction will not win, I will not call the game for that faction.

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
It was the end of Voting Phase, and a plurality of you decided to elect Walrein as your leader. This turned out to be a bad decision for those of you on TEAM A.

With the aid of the unlimited power of democracy, Walrein kills shinyskarmory first.

Role PM said:
Dear shinyskarmory,
You are John Goodman.

You are in almost every movie that has ever been made. Your considerable size allows you to play characters that not many others in Hollywood can.

You will be using your weight to your advantage in this conflict. At night you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Night X - Stand in front of <user>.” You will stand in front of <user>, protecting them from any attempts on their life that are made that night. You may not target yourself.

You may not use any cards while you use this night action.

“Am I the only one around here who gives a shit about the rules?”
Then at night they murder macle.

Role PM said:
Dear Macle,
You are Seto Kaiba, from Yu-Gi-Oh.

You are a child billionaire in charge of a huge corporation. Why even read the rules when you have so much money?

In the pilot episode of Yu-Gi-Oh, you tear a Blue Eyes White Dragon card in two. You plan on utilizing your card-ripping powers in this game, too. If you are ever given a card, you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Night X - Destroying my card.” You will destroy not only your card, but also another copy of it in the TEAM A deck (if one exists).

“If there’s a point to all this, let’s get to it already. I have a company to run.”
And finally, with a commanding 3-1 lead the next morning, they elect themselves as leaders and kill the last remaining TEAM A member, penguin344.

Role PM said:
Dear penguin344,
You are Yao Ming.

You are a seven foot five Chinese basketball player. While not the tallest basketball player ever, you became quite famous because of your height.

Because you are so tall, you can peek and see a few cards that the mafia draws each turn. Each day, you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Day X - Peeking at <team>’s cards.” You will see 4 of the cards that <team> drew.

“I finished my high school. I think an educate is very, very important.”
This left only members of TEAM B remaining. So with that:
TEAM B has won So Many Cards Mafia.

Their surviving members were:

Walrein:
Role PM said:
Dear Walrein,
You are Katniss Everdeen, from The Hunger Games.

You are a poor person from District 12 of Panem who volunteered to participate in a competition about children killing each other. In the stupidest plot twist ever, both you and your boy, Peeta Mellark, were allowed to survive the Games.

Because you have such good hunting instincts, at night you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Night X - Set sights on <user>.” You will spy on <user> for a while, and come daytime receive their full role PM.

Also, on Night 0 only you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Night X - Do <roles 1, 2, and 3> exist in TEAM A?” You will be immediately notified whether roles 1, 2, and 3, are used as part of the village.

You know that TEAM A does not have any sort of inspector, but your boy Peeta, who fights for TEAM C, has the same role that you do. Peeta is not allied with you, but you know that he is jalmont.

You may use cards in addition to your role, but if you choose to false-claim village inspector, it would be wise to claim that you cannot.

You are allied with TEAM B. You win if TEAM B eliminates all other factions.

“I’ll spend the rest of my life in this arena, trying to think my way out.”
Ditto:
Role PM said:
Dear Ditto,
You are George Weasley, from Harry Potter.

You are one half of the witty prank-pulling twin siblings of Harry’s friend Ron. Along with your twin brother Fred, you invented extendable ears, which allow you to listen to conversations you probably shouldn’t.

You will use these ears each day to great effect. When the village leader picks their cards from the deck, you will put one of your extendable ear devices next to him and hear him muttering the name of some of the cards he’s picked under his breath. You will be notified what the first 4 cards picked were.

You know that your twin Fred is also in this game, fighting for TEAM C. His role PM is almost identical to yours. You do not know who Fred is masquerading as these days.

“Hello, Harry! We thought we heard your dulcet tones.”
and UllarWarlord:
Role PM said:
Dear Mithril UllarWarlord,
You are Budd, from Kill Bill.

You are Bill’s brother, a country bumpkin who has a flair for murder. Sick of the rest of your idiot crew using swords exclusively in the 20th goddamn century, your weapon of choice is a gun.

One shot in the lung and anyone will stop talking. At night you may PM the host, askaninjask, “Add 3 Budd Shot Silence Cards to <deck>.” You will add 3 Budd Shot Silence cards to the deck of your choosing (either the deck of TEAM B or that of TEAM A). These cards act as normal Silence cards, but have special flavor. These cards may be especially effective against people who wield swords.

“I don’t dodge guilt, and I don’t jew out of paying my comeuppance.”
So that’s it! Thanks for playing, it’s certainly been fun to host and I hope it’s been fun to play. I may (or may not) have postgame up within a couple of days.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)