Some of my Pokemon Art!

brightobject

there like moonlight
is a Top Artistis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Bummer approve this man stat holy shit

Hey man I really love your work, your use of color and light is especially refreshing, it seems energetic and bouncy in a way that I haven't seen in awhile (on smogon at least) :) hope to see more of you around here!

Heya there and welcome! I love your style, it's very effective and leaves quite an impact. As far as I can see from quickly skimming through your blog you're quite versatile regarding both art styles and various stuff you draw. Hopefully you can stick around here and maybe even contribute to some areas of the site with your illustrations since you're clearly on a pretty high level, but I'm sure that Bummer will tell you more regarding that.

That Hawlucha is looking snazzy though, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future. ^^

Heya there and welcome! I love your style, it's very effective and leaves quite an impact. As far as I can see from quickly skimming through your blog you're quite versatile regarding both art styles and various stuff you draw. Hopefully you can stick around here and maybe even contribute to some areas of the site with your illustrations since you're clearly on a pretty high level, but I'm sure that Bummer will tell you more regarding that.

That Hawlucha is looking snazzy though, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future. ^^
Oh wow, that is such a nice comment TuT Thank you! I'll definitely be doing more pokemon themed art in the future and if Smogon ever needs anything from me I would be HONOURED to do stuff. Thanks again!

Bummer

Jamming to the beat
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Man, I pretty much love all of the stuff in this thread. Your vector pieces are crisp, smooth, and just exploding with colors, so I can definitely see why you chose to pursue prints and shirt designs. The Hawlucha also just grabs your view by the collar, I particularly liked the texture created by the brush strokes, although certain details like its claws could use a bit of a trim. Just awesome stuff in general, glad to see you on these shores!

You can check out more on my Blog: http://glitch-this1.tumblr.com/
Followed.

and if Smogon ever needs anything from me I would be HONOURED to do stuff.

But yeah, like brightobject hinted at, we do have system in place to evaluate artists and give them the green light to illustrate for some of the demanding parts of the site. I'm currently the only guy in charge of that, and given the first post of this thread, consider yourself approved. Check the previous link if you need to know what just happened, and this link if you just wanna read up on what options on Smogon that's open for you. But I also make sure that artists only contribute if they want to, so no pressure, but if you do wanna help out, feel free to let me know.

So all in all, phenomenal way to make an entrance, and I hope you like it around here. If you have more questions about the studio or Smogon in general, feel free to pester my profile or inbox about it.

Man, I pretty much love all of the stuff in this thread. Your vector pieces are crisp, smooth, and just exploding with colors, so I can definitely see why you chose to pursue prints and shirt designs. The Hawlucha also just grabs your view by the collar, I particularly liked the texture created by the brush strokes, although certain details like its claws could use a bit of a trim. Just awesome stuff in general, glad to see you on these shores!

Followed.

But yeah, like brightobject hinted at, we do have system in place to evaluate artists and give them the green light to illustrate for some of the demanding parts of the site. I'm currently the only guy in charge of that, and given the first post of this thread, consider yourself approved. Check the previous link if you need to know what just happened, and this link if you just wanna read up on what options on Smogon that's open for you. But I also make sure that artists only contribute if they want to, so no pressure, but if you do wanna help out, feel free to let me know.

So all in all, phenomenal way to make an entrance, and I hope you like it around here. If you have more questions about the studio or Smogon in general, feel free to pester my profile or inbox about it.
HAHAH oh man, that gif XD. Ok, wow, thank you for all the info! And the approval! So much to take in lol. I will read through the rules thoroughly and like I mentioned, if I can be of service from time to time, i will def let you know! Love this site and its community, you guys are so cool!

Do you take requests? If so, I have a request which I thought of, but can't really do because I have no artistic talent whatsoever; Pancham riding on Skiddo. I think it'd be awesome.

Do you take requests? If so, I have a request which I thought of, but can't really do because I have no artistic talent whatsoever; Pancham riding on Skiddo. I think it'd be awesome.
Hey! I do take requests! Just message me privately for those =D. Also That idea sounds adorable!

MiniArchitect

Detail Disoriented
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hey there! Your work is so attractive and eye-catching. I love your bright and cheery colors and the simplicity of your designs!

That Xerneas piece in particular is wonderful. The ornate leaves and berries embellishing the frame (and the cute little Kingdom Hearts-esque crown) are charming touches and add depth to the composition, lending a lot of liveliness to the whole illustration.

The only thing in this thread that I can find an excuse to criticize is perhaps the Yveltal illustration. Especially when compared to the Xerneas one, there's a larger void of empty space behind him, and the decorative elements on it don't function quite as well to emphasize Yveltal itself. Despite that, though, I can't say I'm not still charmed by it. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of your work!

On a side note, you don't happen to use Illustrator or Inkscape to make some of these, do you? Your work is pretty reminiscent of vector art, which I'm a big fan of and don't see used too often around here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)