SPECTACULAR! Wyoming Tournament Final Rounds and Titles! [King darkie]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
O centro de informação do competiam de Wyoming

Règles de tournoi de Smogon

一般ルール
  • This tournament is completely based on luck.
  • You agree that you cannot bitch and moan about bad luck in this tournament due to the above disclaimer.
  • ワイオミングのトーナメントは二重除去、演劇の3つのマッチ様式からの最もよい2つである。
  • Δεν υπάρχει κανένα τέτοιο πράγμα όπως πρόσκοπος σε Randbats. Έτσι, μπορείτε ελεύθερα να προσέξετε τους αγώνες χωρίς οποιαδήποτε μειονεκτήματα. Ακόμα κι αν είναι ακριβώς ένας γενικός κανόνας.
  • A log of all fought battles must be sent to Sonuis or else the match might not count!
  • Os fósforos estão jogados na batalha malfeito a menos que ambos os oponentes concordarem usar o DPBots no IRC. Anote por favor que todas as mudanças as mais atrasadas da platina entram no efeito porque não estão sob meu controle.
Κανόνες μάχης
  • The match must be a Random Battle.
  • 水平なバランスはつくなる。
  • Πρόταση ύπνου. Το pokémon δύο δεν μπορεί να τεθεί δυνατά στον ύπνο συγχρόνως με την χρήση των κινήσεων που τοποθετούν σκόπιμα pokémon στον ύπνο.
  • Cláusula do KO do Auto. Um pokémon não pode usar um movimento forçar uma tração de uma batalha que desmaie ambo pokémon. Isto não se aplica aos movimentos do recoil.
  • Timed Battle.
Round 10

Winner's Bracket

Mordock vs. darkie

Loser's Bracket

Jackal vs. Rag

Round 11

Mordock vs. Rag

Finals

darkie (WB) vs. Mordock (LB)

Notes
  • The deadline for the first two matches are Saturday, November 22nd, 9:00pm, PST. I want it to be completed much faster than that.
  • The deadline for the Loser's Bracket Finals after the November 22nd date is Wednesday, November 26th, 9:00PM, PST.
  • The Finals do not have a deadline and will be closely monitored.
  • Remember, you must have lost two rounds in the Wyoming Tournament to have been eliminated. This means that during the finals, if the player from the Winner's Bracket loses once to the player from the Loser's Bracket, he or she will still have another chance to win as that was his or her first loss throughout the entire tournament, and is technically not eliminated. He or she was sent down to the LB.
Special Notes
  • Se você não sabe que língua esta é, a seguir você não deve lutar em linha de todo. Você é patético e eu desejo-lhe a má sorte se você não sabe que língua é. Falam-no em Brasil e outro em um lugar misterioso que ninguém se importa com.
  • Quelle langue mauvaise.
Titles!

King of Wyoming: darkie
Prince of Wyoming: Mordock
The King's Brother: Rag
Queen of Wyoming: Jackal

The Knights, Wizards, and Meddling Kids of Wyoming

Mizuno
Fishin
Fabbles
ButtMunch

The Jester: Earthworm

Palace Guards

Maniaclyrasist
LonelyNess
JabbaTheGriffin
Hipmonlee
Puggy
Havak
husk

Peasants
Rojo23
Shiv
maddog
Warthog
Ulquiorra
snorlax
Amelia
Gouki
KD24
Mr. Escalator
Wayff
Max
FiveKRunner
Jonathan
Fish
Aipom
Legacy Raider
zerowing
Limitless
Great Sage
Sonuis
Sapientia
Olie
Arin
Caelum
Bender
Sikh Assassin
Alper
Pat
Master of the Six Kings
XxBlueCookesXx
Gaborik
Ripchord
Andeby
Train Man
Kane
COalex
Brawlex
Shiney
matty
TAY
Twist of Fate
T_T
alive
Two Casualties of Bad Luck

Havak

I'm the Best. You're a Towel.
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Palace Guards

Maniaclyrasist
LonelyNess
JabbaTheGriffin
Hipmonlee
Puggy
Havak
husk

Obviously the best battlers ever.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
jacks is gonna take it........... because husk was given the bye over me QUITE UNFAIRLY. i was active 100x more!

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
MNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM THE QUEEEN NOOOOo

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EDIT: at least darkie will sex me well once he wins xD

darkie come home your queen is waiting ;]

Sonuis

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Thank you to everyone who participated in The Wyoming Tournament! A congratulations goes out to the King of Wyoming, darkie.

Even though he's the King of nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)