Speed Form Deoxys(should he be banned still)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Its stats (barring speed) are nothing to be amazed about. However, what sets it apart from standards is that it has a movepool that makes Lucario or Gengar look like they have the movepool of an Electric pokemon. The sheer unpredictability of it will make it stay uber imo.

I battled one of those recently, tbh i took it down easy, dunno if it was the bad hp vs my scizors high attack U-Turn, or its ivs/evs were utter crap but it was not very threatening

Deck Knight

Blast Off At The Speed Of Light! That's Right!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Sucker Punch takes a lot of wind out of Deoxys-E's sails. It won't be OHKO'd like Deoxys-F would, but it totally nerfs its ability to smash everything before it moves.

Also, Choice Specs STAB Psycho Boost is nothing to laugh at. It isn't quite as powerful as Mence's Draco Meteor, but it is still godly powerful and Deoxys-E moves much faster than Mence.

Yea but you look at that then you look at other Ou pokes and choice band them

Speed form Deoxys just dosent match up besides his huge speed but if he gets hit 50 base hp is not leting him sirvive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)