SPL General Talk Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ranking the ten teams this season from worst to terrible to good to best with a bit of analysis too. This is based on my first impression of the lineups, so eat it all up.

Starting with the worst team this season, we have at #10, the...

The Indie Scooters
Manager: BKC -- you should stick to playing stall and let august do the bidding and recruiting instead.
Assistant Manager(s): august and bro fist
Players
]V[ajinTupacZ -- I guess he's good at ADV?
Ace Emerald -- sorry don't know you
Bad Ass -- you DO NOT want to play the whitequeen in UU
Blue Eon -- he beat earthworm, so I'm a fan
Dice -- my boyfriend and the best player on this team. I said that without bias. get traded to the sharks midseason please
george182 -- I don't know you
Jayde -- even your managers say you suck. your name is cute though
Karrot -- I don't know you
liberty32 -- I don't know you
Masterclass -- I can't wait to see this nigga cum all over his teammates and leave the chat and never return until next season. hello cancer
Mizuhime -- hi
PDC -- I don't know you
Ray Jay -- I don't know you
Toxzn -- I don't know you

good luck.
THE QUEEN WAS NOT WRONG

Bad Ass

Custom Title
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis the 2nd Grand Slam Winneris a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
can we all agree fuck the sharks and their shady ass shit? between asking to have all of their logs removed, shady idle times during matches, and now pulling (and getting away with) the match-dodging bullshit against us (and pretty much every other team...) they are making it SPL very unenjoyable. but i hope that winning based on activity rather than actual, i don't know, skill, is as satisfying as they make it out to be. also fuck TDs for allowing them to continually pull stupid bullshit, fuck smogon's stupid inefficient bureaucracy which stifles the fun, fuck the terrible ladder, fuck the wave of retardation that has swept over every spectator watching a tournament battle. i guess i know how the advfags felt in 2009.

edit: forgot to add, ^mad

Last edited:

panamaxis

how many seconds in eternity?
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
can we all agree fuck the sharks and their shady ass shit? between asking to have all of their logs removed, shady idle times during matches, and now pulling (and getting away with) the match-dodging bullshit against us (and pretty much every other team...) they are making it SPL very unenjoyable. but i hope that winning based on activity rather than actual, i don't know, skill, is as satisfying as they make it out to be. also fuck TDs for allowing them to continually pull stupid bullshit, fuck smogon's stupid inefficient bureaucracy which stifles the fun, fuck the terrible ladder, fuck the wave of retardation that has swept over every spectator watching a tournament battle. i guess i know how the advfags felt in 2009.

edit: forgot to add, ^mad
If you're gonna call us out like this at least have a shred of fucking evidence other than a gut feeling. If you bothered to do some research you would realise that make was NOT avoiding Majin but just simply cannot do Sundays (go check his VMs to Halloween, he states he CAN'T do Sundays and he had absolutely no reason to lie).

Oh and we pull shady shit do we? We aren't the ones claiming that make "refused to play Majin when they were both online". Except you know, the fact that make was idle for 10 hours and wasn't even around to accept or refuse to play.... We aren't the ones either that had to call for a manager veto vote instead of letting Oglemi and the TDs decide it. These 2 instances are way more 'shady' than ANYTHING sharks have done this week.

So in reality, the only team that has done any 'shadiness' this week is you guys. But hey I mean it's the sharks right, they must be pulling shady shit because it's what they do, right? Sorry bro but it's not our fault your ADV player decided to wait until the weekend to show up. Hell if make WAS match avoiding why would he risk coming on and publically calling for Majintupac in #spl for them to fight after Majin finally DID show up?

So how about next time you call us out you get some hard facts instead of gut feelings. And I fully expect this post to be disregarded by the significant majority of you guys as "more sharks whining BS bla bla bla" but I couldn't care less.

If you're gonna call us out like this at least have a shred of fucking evidence other than a gut feeling. If you bothered to do some research you would realise that make was NOT avoiding Majin but just simply cannot do Sundays (go check his VMs to Halloween, he states he CAN'T do Sundays and he had absolutely no reason to lie).

Oh and we pull shady shit do we? We aren't the ones claiming that make "refused to play Majin when they were both online". Except you know, the fact that make was idle for 10 hours and wasn't even around to accept or refuse to play.... We aren't the ones either that had to call for a manager veto vote instead of letting Oglemi and the TDs decide it. These 2 instances are way more 'shady' than ANYTHING sharks have done this week.

So in reality, the only team that has done any 'shadiness' this week is you guys. But hey I mean it's the sharks right, they must be pulling shady shit because it's what they do, right? Sorry bro but it's not our fault your ADV player decided to wait until the weekend to show up. Hell if make WAS match avoiding why would he risk coming on and publically calling for Majintupac in #spl for them to fight after Majin finally DID show up?

So how about next time you call us out you get some hard facts instead of gut feelings. And I fully expect this post to be disregarded by the significant majority of you guys as "more sharks whining BS bla bla bla" but I couldn't care less.
you want hard facts, here you go:

i told phil early on in the week that majin was ready to play whenever and for him to please let us know what times were good for make. i checked with him the next day with no news on make's availability. this was conveniently either ignored or just not relayed to the rest of the sharks, because i did not see it mentioned by them once, instead just saying "majin was online on po, how were we supposed to contact him" when we were making a legitimate effort to schedule/play (much more than the sharks, who seem to think they were entitled to an activity win because of one vm that didnt even follow the vm scheduling rules correctly). i asked shakeitup when make was generally able to play and he said something along the lines of "lol idk we can hardly contact him he just sorta shows up" so still nothing.

then make vms majin on friday, sure. majin doesnt vm him within 24 hours, but its still the next day, saturday. he waits on irc for a very long time both days on the weekend. make shows up for one hour (not "several" as the sharks said) at the extremely early hours of the morning majin's time. in his vm, make conveniently didnt mention he is completely unavailable on sunday (even though he was willing to play week 1 on sunday on his phone), then doesnt show up and somehow we're supposed to take an activity loss like that? i'm pretty sure no one in this league would, especially if the score of the series depended on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)