Spring in Shangrilah-rv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I can do semi on Tentacool. What would be the redis on your Omanyte?
You can have full rights on that as it isn't one I made through tsv, I just traded for it. I will need to clone it and right now I have 9 things to clone first so I will message you as soon as I get to it.

You can have full rights on that as it isn't one I made through tsv, I just traded for it. I will need to clone it and right now I have 9 things to clone first so I will message you as soon as I get to it.
That's cool. I'll clone your Tentacool and have it ready for when you are. :)

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
I am sure there is something but I need to say, right now, that I am shifting all of the Pokemon that I have obtained through self-hatch, TSV or giveaways to "Semi-Redistributable" You can trade it but NO ONE else can. If that is ok then I will take a peak at your thread and see what I want.

I am sure there is something but I need to say, right now, that I am shifting all of the Pokemon that I have obtained through self-hatch, TSV or giveaways to "Semi-Redistributable" You can trade it but NO ONE else can. If that is ok then I will take a peak at your thread and see what I want.

I also just noticed that the ball didn't show up. I was wanting the premier ball for my female Charmander.

Thanks for offering but I can clone by myself it is just a matter of how much time I will have and from this wall post of cloning I will need to do I am not sure if I will be able to get everyone's clones done. Plus I am doing some cloning for my students as end of the year Pokemon Club gifts as well so I have about 10-15 clones to do at this point!
That's fine :)

Anything of mine for that tepig?
There are two things that I want from you. But one of them I really would love semi-dis. rights on if possible.
I want the love ball Misdreavous, and the nest ball Ferroseed. If there is nothing else you want then I will go with the Ferroseed. However, if I don't get semi rights then it is only fair that you won't either.

lats

formerly lockiegengar12
There are two things that I want from you. But one of them I really would love semi-dis. rights on if possible.
I want the love ball Misdreavous, and the nest ball Ferroseed. If there is nothing else you want then I will go with the Ferroseed. However, if I don't get semi rights then it is only fair that you won't either.
Just Ferroseed is fine :)

CMT for this beauty:

Tepig- Lumiose City
Blaze- Male
Adamant- UT Lvl 1
Poke Ball
31/31/31/X/31/31
Egg Moves: Yawn, Curse, Superpower, Sucker Punch
Ok, I have figured out what I want, if it is aggreable to you.

Houndour
Flash Fire
Timid
31/EVEN/31/30/31/31 <-- HP Grass
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Destiny Bond, Pursuit, Beat Up

I want the above plus a Jolly version with perfect stats as well 31/31/31/X/31/31. Obviously they don't need to be shiny though. You would have Semi-Redis rights on the Tepig of course.

Ok, I have figured out what I want, if it is aggreable to you.

Houndour
Flash Fire
Timid
31/EVEN/31/30/31/31 <-- HP Grass
Egg Moves: Sucker Punch, Destiny Bond, Pursuit, Beat Up

I want the above plus a Jolly version with perfect stats as well 31/31/31/X/31/31. Obviously they don't need to be shiny though. You would have Semi-Redis rights on the Tepig of course.
Fair enough. But since it's a HP poke, and another poke that I need to breed, it might take a while considering I'm a little late on other offers too.

Fair enough. But since it's a HP poke, and another poke that I need to breed, it might take a while considering I'm a little late on other offers too.
That's fine, also, if you can clone, I wouldn't mind having a clone of the HP Grass Houndoor if that will save you time! I do have your shiny ready though so whenever you are ready I am as well! :)

That's fine, also, if you can clone, I wouldn't mind having a clone of the HP Grass Houndoor if that will save you time! I do have your shiny ready though so whenever you are ready I am as well! :)
Unfortunatly I can't clone, but I'll let you know when your pokes are ready.

Hello Smogon, I updated my thread. I hope the way I reorganized some things will make it easier to find the Pokes you want!

I also added 6 new Pokemon. 5 shinies and one legendary! Enjoy!

Hey I'm interested in these 2, CMT for anything you'd be interested in.

Bulbasaur-Route 7
Chlorophyll-Male
Modes-UT lvl 1
Dusk Ball
31/X/31/30/31/30 HP Fire

Aegislash-Kiloude City
Stance Change- Male
Brave-Lvl 100
252 HP-252 SpAtt
Poke Ball
31/31/31/31/31/0
Moves: King’s Shield, Shadow Sneak, Iron Head, Swords Dance

reklaw_vahn A careful 31/31/31/x/31/31 Zygarde for the jolly yveltal?
Species: Mawile
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Intimidate
Egg Moves: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Metal Burst

I will take this for the yveltal if you are willing to get the stats to be: 31/31/31/X/31/0 female in the love ball.

Hey I'm interested in these 2, CMT for anything you'd be interested in.

Bulbasaur-Route 7
Chlorophyll-Male
Modes-UT lvl 1
Dusk Ball
31/X/31/30/31/30 HP Fire

Aegislash-Kiloude City
Stance Change- Male
Brave-Lvl 100
252 HP-252 SpAtt
Poke Ball
31/31/31/31/31/0
Moves: King’s Shield, Shadow Sneak, Iron Head, Swords Dance
I will make you a deal, if you choose to accept:

I will give you both of the shinies you requested if you give me:

Larvesta Timer Ball
Flame Body
Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
OT: :3
ID: 00766

And I want the same one but leveled to 50+ and EV trained 6 HP- 252 SpAtt- 252 Spe (When I say leveled I also want it to stay a Larvesta.

If you are willing to do that then I will clone those fellows for you and have them ready to go when you have my two Larvestas ready.

Species: Mawile
Nature: Adamant
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Ability: Intimidate
Egg Moves: Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, Metal Burst

I will take this for the yveltal if you are willing to get the stats to be: 31/31/31/X/31/0 female in the love ball.

I will make you a deal, if you choose to accept:

I will give you both of the shinies you requested if you give me:

Larvesta Timer Ball
Flame Body
Timid
31/x/31/31/31/31
OT: :3
ID: 00766

And I want the same one but leveled to 50+ and EV trained 6 HP- 252 SpAtt- 252 Spe (When I say leveled I also want it to stay a Larvesta.

If you are willing to do that then I will clone those fellows for you and have them ready to go when you have my two Larvestas ready.
Seems like a deal to me,would you like me to keep it in its egg?

It makes no difference :D also,can you check the hurried update for a shiny project to be given to me for the tepig?
Yeah, This is what I will want shiny. I would LOVE it even more it if was female to the point of giving you another shiny but it is absolutely not necessary:

Heavy Ball Munchlax (No Hidden Ability)
Whirlwind
Pursuit
Curse
Self Destruct

However, if you are the one hatching it shiny I would ask that it be hatched either in the Chamber of Emptiness or Terminus Cave and if possible to have two, one not nicknamed and one nicknamed Twinkie (clones are fine!).

Also, no matter what that Tepig is only Semi-redistributable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)