Stallmory's Shiny Black Market!

Status
Not open for further replies.
STALLMORY'S SHINY BLACK MARKET

Okay, I think it's time I post some rules here and there.

RULES & C.

- Basic Wi-Fi Forum Rules.

- No hacked Pokémon.

- Everything here is cloned by the trading glitch.

- I'll tell if I have more than one Mon in stock or if I currently don't have any at disposal.

- If I run out of stock of certain Mon, it can take some time until I clone it again, so don't rush up things.

- Post your offers and links to your trade thread here. I'll write there or PM you afterwards.

- Don't change your mind after posting here an offer, or at least tell me something when I respond you. I don't want to wait for days for a response to finally not getting anything at all.

- Every mon has the OT listed (except the Japanese ones)

- I only want Shiny Pokémon, unless that species is shiny locked (some exceptions too).

- Everything here is full redistributable, however, if your Pokémon is not, mine isn't either.

- My Wants List is at the bottom of the post. I'm looking for a lot of things, and I'll probably want other Pokemon that are not listed below.

These are my KALOS BORN POKÉMON I have at my disposal atm.

Shiny Modest Bulbasaur (Lvl. 1) with Clorophyl, Giga Drain and Hidden Power Fire. 31/XX/31/30/31/30 (Male, Premier Ball)
Mari - 32752

Shiny 5 IVs Modest Squirtle (Lvl. 1) with Rain Dish, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere and Water Spout 31/XX/31/31/31/31. (Male, Dive Ball)
MARCELINE - 49776

Shiny 5 IVs Adamant Dratini (Lvl. 1) with Marvel Scale (--> Multiscale Dragonite), Extremespeed, Aqua Jet and Iron Tail. 31/31/31/XX/31/31 (Male, Poké Ball)
Imtiaz - 17014

Shiny 5 IVs Adamant Shroomish (Lvl. 1) with Quick Feet (--> Technician Breloom), Bullet Seed, Focus Punch, Charm and Wake-Up Slap. 31/31/31/XX/31/31 (Female, Poké Ball)
Raymund - 47915

Shiny 5 IVs Careful Sableye (lvl. 1) with Prankster, Zen Headbutt and Recover. 31/31/31/XX/31/31 (Female, Poké Ball)
Valencia - 59316

Shiny Timid Roselia (lvl. 1) with Leaf Guard (--> Technician Roserade), Spikes, Leaf Storm and Hidden Power Fire. 31/XX/31/30/31/30 (Female, Dusk Ball)
Tatter - 35456

Shiny 5 IVs Bold Slowpoke with Regenerator. 31/XX/31/31/31/31 (Male, Poké Ball)
Trent - 11207

Shiny 4 IVs Timid Manectric with Lightning Rod and Hidden Power Ice. 31/XX/30/31/31/31 (Female, Nest Ball)
Nox - 38892

Shiny Flawless 6 IVs Timid Espeon with Magic Bounce. (Male, Poké Ball)
Radori - 07546

Shiny 5IVs Adamant Scizor 31/31/31/XX/31/31 with Technician (Male, Poké Ball)
IVAN - 11854

Shiny 5 IVs Adamant Crawdaunt with Adaptability, Superpower and Dragon Dance. 31/31/31/XX/31/31 (Male, Poké Ball)
Ehyeh - 48799

Shiny Flawless 6IVs Jolly Pinsir with Moxie, Quick Attack and Close Combat (Male, Net Ball)
Kevin - 43777
[ CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK ]

Shiny Flawless 6 IVs Modest Politoed with Drizzle. (Male, Poké Ball)
Mike - 32296

Shiny 5IVs Timid Greninja with Protean 31/XX/31/31/31/31 (Female, Pokéball)
TobiObito - 07024

Shiny 5 IVs Adamant Blaziken with Speed Boost and Baton Pass. 31/31/31/XX/31/31 (Male, Poké Ball)
Tony - 32794

Shiny Flawless 6 IVs Adamant Metagross with Clear Body (Poké Ball)
Kaushal - 27249

Shiny 5 IVs Timid Charizard with Blaze. 31/XX/31/31/31/31 (Male, Ultra Ball)
Bahamut - 16911

Shiny 5IVs Adamant Mawile with Intimidate and Fire Fang 31/31/31/XX/31/31 (Female, Ultra Ball)
Junior - 05258
[ x2 ]

Shiny 5IVs Adamant Medicham with Pure Power and Bullet Punch 31/31/31/XX/31/31 (Male, Pokéball)
Daniel - 50479

Shiny 5IVs Jolly Crobat with Brave Bird and Infiltrator 31/31/31/XX/31/31 (Female, Heal Ball)
JohnRamen - 26244

Shiny 5 IVs Adamant Haxorus with Mold Breaker. 31/31/31/XX/31/31 (Male, Dusk Ball)
LEO - 26168

Shiny 5IVs Adamant Azumarill with Huge Power, Belly Drum and Aqua Jet 31/31/31/XX/31/31 (Female, Ultra Ball)
Joe - 15159

Shiny 5IVs Jolly Mamoswine with Thick Fat and Stealth Rock 31/31/31/XX/31/31 (Female, Poké Ball)
Devin - 01819

Shiny Flawless Impish Klefki with Prankster. (Female, Ultra Ball)
Serena - 01299

Shiny Flawless 6IV Careful Dusclops with Pressure (Female, Quick Ball)
Vogel - 65334

Shiny Flawless 6IVs Impish Trevenant with Harvest (Male, Pokéball)
Jasmine - 43928

Shiny 5 IVs Quiet Reuniclus with Magic Guard 31/31/31/31/31/XX (Male, Premier Ball)
KMP - 46806
[ CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK ]

Shiny 5IVs Sassy Extra Large Gourgesit nicknamed Carnage with Frisk 31/31/31/31/31/XX (Female, Poké Ball)
Philip - 01774

Shiny 5IVs Quiet Aegislash 31/31/31/31/31/XX (Female, Pokéball)
Mallin - 42343
[ X2 ]

Shiny Timid Gardevoir with Trace, Shadow Sneak, Encore, Memento, Destiny Bond and Hidden Power Fire. 31/XX/31/30/31/30 (Female, Moon Ball)
Zeo - 34097

And then, NON-SHINY, KALOS BORN POKÉMON

5 IVs Timid Xerneas 31/XX/31/31/31/31 (Master Ball)
Sunny3oy♂ - 46460

5IV Timid Yveltal 31/XX/31/31/31/31 (Master Ball)
Valérie - 26335

And these are my POKÉBANK POKÉMON:

Shiny 6 IVs Flawless Impish Skarmory with Sturdy, Stealth Rock and Brave Bird. (Male, Pokéball)
Alex - 32760

Shiny 6 IVs Flawless Timid Rotom with Pain Split
MATEO - 23385

Shiny 5IVs Sassy Gastrodon 31/31/31/31/31/XX with Storm Drain and Earth Power (Male, Poké Ball)
Gonzo - 27846

Shiny Flawless 6IVs Adamant Conkeldurr with Guts, Knock Off and Ice Punch (Male, Pokéball)
Gonzo - 27846

Shiny Flawless 6IVs Bold Cresselia (Female, Master Ball)
Andriy - 33578

Shiny flawless 6IVs Adamant Event Entei with Sacred Fire and Extremespeed
(Cherish Ball)
GAMESTP - 01171

Shiny 4IVs Timid Thundurus 31/30/30/31/31/31 with Prankster and Hidden Power Ice (Male, Heal Ball)
Biosci - 12345

Shiny Flawless 6 IVs Timid Kyurem (Japanese name) (Poké Ball)
(Japanese OT - 32760)

Shiny flawless 6IVs Hasty Event Genesect (Cherish Ball)
(Japanese OT - 07133)

...And these other non-shiny Legendaries:

Flawless 6 IVs Naive Event Meloetta with Relic Song (Cherish Ball)
SPR2013 - 03013

5 IVs Modest Kyogre 31/XX/31/31/31/31 (Master Ball)
Namie - 47347

6 IVs Flawless Jolly Dream Radar Ho-oh with Regenerator (Dream Ball)
Tabby - 24284

6 IVS Flawless Adamant Event Arceus (Japanese Name) with Iron Head and Shadow Force (Cherish Ball)
(Japanese OT) - 07189

6 IVs Flawless Timid Event Arceus with Defog (Cherish Ball)
TRU - 11079​

I'm currently interested in the following shiny 5-6 IV Pokémon:

-Jolly male Ralts with Shadow Sneak, Destiny Bond, Encore and Ice Punch (if possible)

-Bold Rotom w/ Pain Split

-Adamant Intimidate Gyarados

-Bold Magic Guard Reuniclus

-Jolly Speed Boost Scolipede

-Bold Prankster Whimsicott

-Jolly Sand Stream Tyranitar w/ Dragon Dance, Stealth Rock

-Jolly Technician Breloom w/ Spore and Bullet Seed

-Jolly Regenerator Mienshao w/ Knock Off

-Modest Mega Launcher Clawitzer

-Modest Magnet Pull Magnezone w/ Hidden Power Fire

-Adamant Sand Rush Excadrill w/ Iron Head and Stealth Rock

-Adamant Defiant Bisharp w/ Knock Off and Stealth Rock

-Bold Serene Grace Togekiss

-Calm Pixilate Sylveon w/ Wish and Hyper Voice

-Sassy Iron Barbs Ferrothorn w/ Leech Seed and Stealth Rock

-Impish/Careful Sand Stream Hippowodon w/ Stealth Rock and Slack Off

-Bold Unaware/Magic Guard Clefable w/ Stealth Rock, Softboiled and Moonblast

-Timid Steadfast Lucario w/ Nasty Plot

-Calm Natural Cure Blissey w/ Seismic Toss, Stealth Rock and Aromatherapy

-Bold Water Absorb Male Jellicent

-Bold Suicune w/ Icy Wind

-Timid Raikou w/ Hidden Power Ice

-Adamant Landorus w/ Stealth Rock and Knock Off

-Hasty Tornadus w/ Knock Off and Superpower

-Timid/Bold Latias w/ Defog and Hidden Power Fire

-Timid Latios w/ Defog and Hidden Power Fire

-Adamant Giratina w/ Defog

And then, some non-shiny mons:

-Timid Landorus w/ Sheer Force, Gravity and Hidden Power Ice

-Jolly Arceus w/ Shadow Force

-Adamant Rayquaza w/ V-Create

-Adamant Zekrom

-Hasty Yveltal

-Modest Xerneas w/ Hidden Power Fire

-Bold Multiscale Lugia

Cheers and nice trading!

Last edited:
Yeah, why not? Just one thing... can you rename that Froakie? I have the habit of nicknamig almost all my Pokés... by the way, here's my FC (editing the main post): 3883-5681-7643.

Yeah, why not? Just one thing... can you rename that Froakie? I have the habit of nicknamig almost all my Pokés... by the way, here's my FC (editing the main post): 3883-5681-7643.
Shoore, what name?
My fc is 1263 6163 9997; IGN Garp
Don't forget to prepare 'trade fodder' for secon mon.

Last edited:
Shoore, what name?
My fc is 1263 6163 9997; IGN Garp
Don't forget to prepare 'trade fodder' for secon mon.
The nickname should be Dororo. Also don't worry about trade fodder, I have lots of unhatched eggs so it'll be a little surprise :P.

Check my thread for solosis, meinfoo, and herracross. Link is in my signature
What about your male Frillish and a male Klefki for a Heracross and a Solosis (the 4 IV one...?)?

I can nickname them as you like too. I'm not at home right now, I'll PM you when I come back.

See ya!

The nickname should be Dororo. Also don't worry about trade fodder, I have lots of unhatched eggs so it'll be a little surprise :P.

What about your male Frillish and a male Klefki for a Heracross and a Solosis (the 4 IV one...?)?

I can nickname them as you like too. I'm not at home right now, I'll PM you when I come back.

See ya!
ok sure sounds good

Sorry for not replying earlier, I've been very busy until now. So:

what do you want for one of the shroomishes?
...What do you offer? I might want anything not posted here as I might not already have it, but even if I could be interested.

CMT for Shroomish and/or Chansey!
Thanks in advance.
Hi, I'm particularly interested in you Female Bold Swift Swim 31/XX/31/31/31/31 Feebas (It evolves into a Marvel Scale Milotic, doesn't it?) and in a Togepi, however, I'm looking for a Calm-natured one, would it be possible? Also, when could you have it done? Just asking, it doesn't urge me at all.

a skarmory for a timid chlorophyll bulba with leaf storm and giga drain?
Unfortunately, a friend is breeding Bulbas atm so I'm not particularly interested, sorry. Do you have anything else?

NOTE: I'M ALSO INTERESTED IN SOME ITEMS LIKE LEFTOVERS!

Sorry for not replying earlier, I've been very busy until now. So:

...What do you offer? I might want anything not posted here as I might not already have it, but even if I could be interested.

Hi, I'm particularly interested in you Female Bold Swift Swim 31/XX/31/31/31/31 Feebas (It evolves into a Marvel Scale Milotic, doesn't it?) and in a Togepi, however, I'm looking for a Calm-natured one, would it be possible? Also, when could you have it done? Just asking, it doesn't urge me at all.

Unfortunately, a friend is breeding Bulbas atm so I'm not particularly interested, sorry. Do you have anything else?

NOTE: I'M ALSO INTERESTED IN SOME ITEMS LIKE LEFTOVERS!
5iv kangashkahn for tech shroomish

well then are you interested in a jolly nature/ blaze ability chimchar egg move fake out, thunder punch 31/31/31/xx/31/31 ivs
for the shrommish?.... i like dat shroomish

well then are you interested in a jolly nature/ blaze ability chimchar egg move fake out, thunder punch 31/31/31/xx/31/31 ivs
for the shrommish?.... i like dat shroomish
Now I'm starting to feel bad, but I'm training a lvl 48 Jolly Iron Fist 31/31/31/XX/31/31 Fake Out, Thunder Punch Monferno right now D: Anything else?

Yes! Swift Swim does indeed turn into Marvel Scale when Feebas evolves into Milotic. Hm, I'm unsure if that'd be possible. I'd need to get a Calm Ditto first. I have quite a few other breeding requests before you, so it might take quite awhile. In the mean time, would you like to do the Feebas trade first? I'll be available a few hours from now, so I'll send you a PM if you're available then to do the trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)