[Standard] Ancient Mafia- N4

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
you guess wrong, Bagman.
once everyone passes me the last SANDS tonight I will be able to activate my sandly abilities.
then we will truly see the results of the SANDS acquistion.

Back on topic:

Hosts, where can we put our applications? Although you really do need some more moderation on the IRC...
As an announcement, in case some missed it.

I am unable to get onto IRC until tomorrow, sometime in the afternoon on my time (Somewhere either 3-4 CST, or later). Once back on, I will return to watching over it. Ginganinja has a time zone which does not work well with most others, so he cannot watch it too much. Tomorrow, I'll be back and ready to punish anyone who acts up in the IRC.

Also, if anyone catches any type of rule breaking on IRC that I or ginga cannot see since we are offline, please PM it to both me and ginga, and we can decide a punishment. I also expect honor to go here, which means I will be asking the other person who committed the crime, and ask for anyone else who may have the log you give me. I don't want any type of lying because you want someone godkilled, and I prefer evidence, so if you send me something about someone breaking the rules, then expect me to ask a LOT about it. Call me lawyer-like, but if it's not true, there's usually some things that aren't consistent between people, and I don't like that.

And if non-players try to be mean, let me know. They make the wonderful button we call 'PM', and with this, you can talk to anyone privately. It's so good at being private, that you get to choose who you want to send it to also! How great!

And beyond my slight irritation of people acting up when I'm unable to get on, it's still day 1. Some people have yet to vote, so get on it.

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Ginganinja slowly read through the votes. He dropped the last vote onto the ground and said softly, Capefeather. The crowd parted like the Red Sea and Capefeaher stood, trembling. Ginganinja looked bored. He shrugged his shoulders, pointed his staff. Capefeather did not even bother to dodge as the lightning bolt hit him, blasting him into nothing.

He was

Dear capefeather,

You are Sly Cooper.

You are a famous thief, spy, and sneaky raccoon. You've been in three games, and are about to be in a fourth. You carry a large cane on your back you normally use to kill enemies. You decided to join The Guardians in an effort to sneak by The Explorers.

With great tracking, stealth, and stealing skills, you figured you could help out The Guardians for the moment. Once a night, you can send a PM to both ginganinja and loudkirbyking titled "Night X - Sneak around behind <User>". You will begin to sneak around behind <User>, and because of your stealth skills they won't see you. You will see who <User> targeted that night. If <User> targeted no-one then you will find out who targeted <User>.

You are allied with The Guardians. You win if The Guardians eliminate all threats.
With Capefeather's death weighing on your minds you all leave the town centre, hoping to survive the night.

It is now N1. N1 will end in 48 hours or until all night actions are in.

(thats 7.00PM Tuesday +13 GMT if you are unsure)

EDIT

Posting to say that I considered this a meh role, partly because I've never played whatever game this is. Also if another HD happens I won't be around to tell you about it! whoosh

A couple things:

1. Bodyguard, you know who you are. Target me.
2. Come to me about your Night actions, I don't want to have to come to you. I'll be on IRC tonight, and if you're really urgent you can send me a PM. Plus your willingness to come to me will give me a better idea of alliances. Or something.

Deadline!

Everyone gather around in the main square, waking up from the night as, instead of ginganinja standing above all, it was loudkirbyking. He looked down at them all from atop a building. "Hello all" He said, looking down on them. "Ginganinja is gone for the moment, so he told me to come check on everyone. He only said mentioned some pies, a bunch of people, and then laughed... I wouldn't ask what he thinks. We'd best do a head count before anything. Everyone here?" He looked at them, beginning to count.

"It's the paranoid person!" Yeti screams out, pointing right at loudkirbyking. "Oh, is that so?" He responded, holding his hand up as out from the sky, something appeared to be falling at Yeti. She ran, but instead of a large meteor, only a tiny pebble hit her shoulder, doing nothing. "I shouldn't kill" He mumbled, although it made Yeti quite angry, as she began to protest to loudkirbyking. Captain Bagman just seemed to laugh at the whole thing.

Suddenly, a gun reloading was heard as loudkirbyking looked around. "Guns? We're in Egypt! Who has a gun?!" UncleSam yelled as a circle seemed to clear around UncleSam, a gunshot heard as the poor Uncle was killed with one clean shot. "Hm... We need identification" loudkirbyking jumped down from the building, going over and examining UncleSam. "I have something!"

He was...

Dear UncleSam,

You are the Market.

Rustle and bustle occurs in markets, as people trade things, buy things, and sell things to many different stands. With everything going on, business has decreased in the market, though. You join with The Guardians to, not only get business, but since you feel they can help protect your merchandise the best.

Because there are so many shops in you, you have a very wide variety of products. You can send a PM to both ginganinja and loudkirbyking titled "Night X - Let <User> browse". You will allow <User> to browse through all of the stands, and they will be so distracted that they will be unable to complete their night action.

In addition you are also the killer for your faction. In addition to your action above once a night you can send a PM to both ginganinja and loudkirbyking titled "Night X - Arrest <User> for stealing your property". You will give <User> one of your pieces of merchandise, then call guards. The guards will execute <User> for trying to steal. However, the guards will get suspicious of you if you do this every night, so you can only do this action once every other night, beginning on Night 2. If you die this ability will be passed on to another member of your team.

You are allied with The Guardians. You win if The Guardians eliminate all threats.
"Oh well, whatever." loudkirbyking shrugged, looking around again. "All right, we've lost one, but we've still got a good group" "SOMEONE DIED!" A voice was heard from somewhere, and as everyone looked around, they couldn't find a source. "Okay... Hey, what's that?" And with the sudden distraction, everyone looked over to see two people fighting each other. Both were cloaked, so neither could be identified.

As the fight broke out, it began with one of them punching the other quite a few times, as it seemed they were quite fast with fist fighting. The other seemed to shrug it off, taking out a knife and killing the other without a care with a quick slit in the throat. However, there was also a smile cut into the dead one's face as the other cloaked person vanished. loudkirbyking rushed down, removing the dead persons hood to see it was Nachos who had been cut. "Looks like he was..."

Dear Nachos,

You are Captain James Cook.

You are an excellent Captain and you discovered many things. You also drew a map of NZ which only had 2 mistakes so you are pretty awesome. Your superiors feel that your talents are best served by allying yourself with The Explorers, since you take orders pretty well you are allied with The Explorers.

Since you are known for being very handy drawing maps and suchlike once a night you can send a PM to both ginganinja and loudkirbyking titled “Night X - Drawing Map of <User>”. You will draw a map that reflects <User>’s life up to know. By the end of the night you will use this map to determine who <User> is allied with.

You are allied with The Explorers. You win if The Explorers eliminate all threats.
"Looks like one of each died... First night is always crazy" loudkirbyking mumbled, sighing. "Anyway, what all were you saying, Yeti?"

"Well, you're so paranoid, and I..." Yeti began to rant off before she looked up, seeing another large object headed for her. She started to run, but couldn't get out of the way as a large fireball struck her, killing her. "...Well, that's why you don't rant, I guess..." Everyone looked at loudkirbyking with horror. "...It wasn't me. I only use giant flaming ROCKS, not just giant flaming things." He stated.

"Looks like Yeti was..."

Dear Yeti,

You are Neil Armstrong.

You were the first man on the moon and thus you are very famous. Since you spent time on the moon and brought back samples you are labelled as an explorer. You feel pure joy whenever you explore. Thus in order to replicate this feeling you have teamed up with The Explorers.

You are familiar with space travel and thus once a night you can send a PM to both ginganinja and loudkirbyking titled “Night X - Taking <User> into space”. <User> will pay you a large amount of money to take your place and fly into space and be protected from other night actions during the night. However since space travel can still be dangerous you cannot protect <User> from Night kills. In addition you cannot fly into space yourself anymore because you are too old. Therefore, you are unable to protect yourself.

You are allied with The Explorers. You win if The Explorers eliminate all threats.
"Okay... Well, that was interesting. ANYTHING ELSE?!" loudkirbyking yelled, seeming quite upset now. Everyone else fled, afraid of both him, and another death.

PMs are to be sent by ginganinja.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)